Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 08-18-2012, 05:49 PM
FitDay Member

Didn't do as well yesterday. ANOTHER family occasion, at which they removed all the salads and pasta once the desserts came out. Still managed to only eat about maintenence calories, but not constructive towards any kind of loss. I will do better today, just going out for a run right now. A new day, a new start.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:37 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Hadena
Didn't do as well yesterday. ANOTHER family occasion, at which they removed all the salads and pasta once the desserts came out. Still managed to only eat about maintenence calories, but not constructive towards any kind of loss. I will do better today, just going out for a run right now. A new day, a new start.
Hadena, I think it's great that you were able to stick to maintenance calories with all the temptations. Well done! I guess the bottom line is (and this statement is more to me than you) that we can't necessarily control what's put in front of us, but we can control what we put in our mouths...

And I love your attitude: new day = new start.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks. ^_^ Today was definitely much better, so everything should be back on track from now on. Just noticed you've already reached your goal, so congrats on continuing to maintain that! That's the hardest part I think, as there's no specific goal any more, so it's easy to get complacent. Well done!

On another note, I've invested in some resistance bands today, eagerly looking forward to them arriving and seeing what can be done with them.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

Chris, hope NJ was nice, building up the memories for the kids is a precious gift.

Pam, I couldn’t cope with your heat, we get hot, but then cool down.

Debra, congrats on not gaining, always cause for celebration.

Hedana, those new days come, a gift every sunrise! I’ve had good workouts with risistance bands, enjoy!

For me, today’s weigh in – guess – 151 – still maintaining, seems remarkable!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Banned

Great Job Abby!!....you doing it well my friend
Old 08-22-2012, 11:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Weigh in: 132. Creeping up, but there are lots of extenuating circumstances suggesting that not every one of those 132 pounds is me .
Old 08-23-2012, 12:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Weigh in: 132. Creeping up, but there are lots of extenuating circumstances suggesting that not every one of those 132 pounds is me .
Yes, I state that a pound up is a fluctuation, a pound down is an accomplishment!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:41 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
yes, i state that a pound up is a fluctuation, a pound down is an accomplishment!
hahahaha
Old 08-23-2012, 05:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Yes, I state that a pound up is a fluctuation, a pound down is an accomplishment!
Love this! And I can always rationalize that fluctuation as being caused by salt!
Old 08-29-2012, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Wrong Way!

Today’s weigh in – 154. Three pounds up can’t be called a fluctuation.

I know exactly why , there are no mysteries, a weekend spend with my sister in law is about consumption. This will go, I know what to do, I’ve done it before, and I’ll be back to maintenance soon!

Abby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.