FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/6514-7-day-motivational-thread-starting-01-30-12-a.html)

01gt4.6 01-31-2012 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mern (Post 71057)
I exercised as promised before logging back on. Glad I got that done while waiting for live-in GD to call for me to pick her up from her college placement test.

Mike, nice food and fitness accomplishments yesterday.

Aw, ain't that cute--Quinn sucking up to Mike that way. She wants to be his fave in the stable. :)

Good job on getting in some exercise! Thanks, and as for Quinn...:cool:

Originally Posted by almeeker (Post 71058)
LOL, does that make us horses or mules?

How 'bout a flock of beautiful sheep... or is it goats?

Originally Posted by taubele (Post 71061)
Mike: You'd never forget me... much ;) Thank you for the reminders AND the butt-kicking!

~Terri

Keep eating pizza and if your butt doesn't swell from the kicking it'll swell from the pizza. I mean that in the nicest way. ;)

01gt4.6 01-31-2012 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz (Post 71079)
You guys are cracking me up this week! I need it.

I have a lot going on so won't be posting goals this week just wanted to check in so you know that I am alive. The stress that I have been trying to get through life while pretending it doesn't exist mutliplied this weekend more than I can count. And I'm still doing my best to go through daily life without everyone in the world asking what's wrong. I just can't handle that question right now without tearing up or actually crying.

I am doing fine health/fitness wise. I'm up about 1-1/2 lbs this week for TOTM so I'm not even concerned about that. I'm just going to keep doing what I know how and that is portion control and exercise. I did let the exercise go during the end of last week but I'm getting back at it tomorrow morning bright and early.

I'm not sure what's going on, don't worry, I won't ask "what's wrong?".;) Stress can be rough, as you know I was going through a rough patch recently. Don't take this the wrong way... (it always sounds bad when I start a sentence like that) seeing that Aunt Flow is here and the issues was multipled this weekend, could it have been PMS? Not to down play what's going on but whacked out hormones (I also mean that in the nicest way) can make a bad situation much, much worse.

Kay_in_PA 01-31-2012 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 71107)

And just last week we were cackling hens. :D

01gt4.6 01-31-2012 09:25 AM

Now I feel like I'm playing the waiting game. I have 2 apps started, but I need additional information. The other people want what pimp daddy has offered but i can't seem to nail them down. I've noticed that I have this trend of writing most of my business on Monday and Tuesday, so I need to try to push to knock out at least 2 of the 6 that I have planned today!

01gt4.6 01-31-2012 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Kay_in_PA (Post 71110)
And just last week we were cackling hens. :D

See that just goes to show that y'all are EVERYTHING to me!:D Where would I be without y'all?:confused:

I must say, that was a pretty good save, huh?;)

almeeker 01-31-2012 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 71107)

Let's go with goats, sheep really aren't that beautiful up close and goats are waaaaayyyyy smarter.

ToriD1012 01-31-2012 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by almeeker (Post 71113)
goats are waaaaayyyyy smarter.

you went there.. you really really went there.....

ToriD1012 01-31-2012 10:36 AM

K, I am gonna get some food in my belly and then lace up the tennies.

Any comments on turkey burgers? Havin my first one tonight and not sure what to expect.....

01gt4.6 01-31-2012 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 71116)
K, I am gonna get some food in my belly and then lace up the tennies.

Any comments on turkey burgers? Havin my first one tonight and not sure what to expect.....

Should be good.

ToriD1012 01-31-2012 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 71119)
Should be good.

eeeeehhhh, it was aight. didn't compare to beef.

How many should I put in tonight???? Half a mile?:D;)