FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/5978-7-day-motivational-thread-dec-19-25-a.html)

ToriD1012 12-21-2011 05:38 AM

OOH OOH OOH, I almost forgot....I jumped on the scale this morning to see what kind of damage I had done with my Mexican Fiesta lunch on Monday and my I-want-to-eat-everything-I-can-get-my-hands-on Funk Fest yesterday and I'm DOWN TWO POUNDS! I'm not real sure how, but I am, so I'll take it! Hopefully it'll hold out until Sunday, but it sure did lift my spirits for the day!!

01gt4.6 12-21-2011 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 65652)
Mike HA!! I love that Emmet is kind of floating above, keeping a watchful eye on all of us!! Great job on the tree! Maybe the DVD will show up on Christmas Eve. It'll be your own private Christmas Miracle!!

I sure hope so.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 65653)
OOH OOH OOH, I almost forgot....I jumped on the scale this morning to see what kind of damage I had done with my Mexican Fiesta lunch on Monday and my I-want-to-eat-everything-I-can-get-my-hands-on Funk Fest yesterday and I'm DOWN TWO POUNDS! I'm not real sure how, but I am, so I'll take it! Hopefully it'll hold out until Sunday, but it sure did lift my spirits for the day!!

great job on the -2.

I hope you don't mind, I moved you closer to Emmet. ;)
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...atarscopy9.jpg

dar n 12-21-2011 06:18 AM

Hi everyone just a quick Hi I will sit later and read but I am trying to keep busy to stay warm(at least my housework is getting done):rolleyes: the furnace guy will be here in an hour so praying it will be fixed today. Hope you all have a great day.:)

quinnesec 12-21-2011 06:19 AM

Gift wrapping is D-O-N-E!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! :D

Who's Emmett? lol

01gt4.6 12-21-2011 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by quinnesec (Post 65664)

Who's Emmett? lol

Woman please... you CAN'T be serious. ;)

ToriD1012 12-21-2011 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 65655)
I hope you don't mind, I moved you closer to Emmet. ;)

LOL! Good Ole Emmet

Who's Emmett? lol

Emmet, from Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. Apparently I am not the only one who remembers this obscure Christmas Special from the late 70s, early 80s. Mike does too, and had to order a copy so hopefully he'll get it before Saturday. I, on the other hand, have had my copy for a couple of years.

Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas "Barbecue" - YouTube

ToriD1012 12-21-2011 06:30 AM

Who's Emmett? lol

congrats on your wrapping! I thought I was done, but then I just had to buy more gifts. So now, there's more to do.....

01gt4.6 12-21-2011 06:46 AM

hahahahaha :49 "sweet Jesus!!: OMG 1:15, the entire thing is funny.
"Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas" Behind the Scenes - YouTube

quinnesec 12-21-2011 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 65670)
congrats on your wrapping! I thought I was done, but then I just had to buy more gifts. So now, there's more to do.....

You guys are insane! Tori, I thought of you this afternoon when I had wrapped about 30 gifts. I had 3 more to go, I was tired and starving, but I said to myself, "Just keep swimming". Then, I started singing the song, out loud, until I got done. It made it more fun, anyway. lol If anyone saw me, they would have thought I was nuts. (I can hit the high parts pretty well!! ;))

01gt4.6 12-21-2011 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by quinnesec (Post 65673)
You guys are insane! Tori, I thought of you this afternoon when I had wrapped about 30 gifts. I had 3 more to go, I was tired and starving, but I said to myself, "Just keep swimming". Then, I started singing the song, out loud, until I got done. It made it more fun, anyway. lol If anyone saw me, they would have thought I was nuts. (I can hit the high parts pretty well!! ;))

Still on your meds huh? I think you got the "high" part right.:D