Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December

Old 12-13-2011, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Why do women just love a bad boy? That reminds me, I need to get a bike. Gee thanks, I was trying to be good and not think about a bike too much.

Oh I saw you trying to heckle me for not having my mug shot up... no comment now?
The whole bad boy thing... I don't know. You'll have to consult with Cassie on that one. A guy with a bike or a puppy or a guy with a bike AND a puppy usually are a good bet, as well. lol And thank you for putting your picture up! We have to get Mary and Cassie up there, too. Anyone else?
Old 12-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah, Mary had her pic up for a brief moment, then pulled it down.

So what happens when the puppy grows up, is he no longer a hot item?
Old 12-13-2011, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah, Mary had her pic up for a brief moment, then pulled it down.

So what happens when the puppy grows up, is he no longer a hot item?
I don't know... I'm scared of dogs...
Old 12-13-2011, 10:02 AM
FitDay Member

Mary – good call on the water consumption. My water bottle was liberated by a small boy with dirt about two weeks ago . . . sigh! Time for a new one.

Mike and Quinn – may I jump in on the bike/puppy convo and add that a guy riding his bike with a well-trained dog running alongside is a favourite of mine!

Didn’t do too badly yesterday. Struggled through the exercise, but felt very accomplished when I was done.

Fitness:
30 minutes of cardio exercise 5 days: Y, Y
Keep calorie count between 1200 and 1500 N, 978; N, 1081

Personal:
Play a board/console game with my 9yo every day to prove I haven’t forgotten my oldest baby. Y, Y
Be more calm – my sleeplessness shouldn’t be anyone else’s problem but my own. Y, close call, but Y
Old 12-13-2011, 10:34 AM
FitDay Member

Kinda like how women have it out for the UPS man or a man in military uniform.
I've worked as a receiving manager for 10 years and have only known ONE nice looking UPS man....ONE!!

However, I have dated my share of military men. I think I've got all the branches covered
Old 12-13-2011, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dar n
Tori Glad you are feeling better. Lol on your laundry dilemma I think mine breeds at night in the darkness of the laundry room
I'm pretty sure it's the cat's fault. I haven't actually seen her do it, but I think she drags things in the laundry room while I'm sleeping...

Originally Posted by quinnesec
In fact, you can have mine... if he "hunts" in my Christmas tree one more time... UGHHHH!!!
See, my baby just likes to sit under it, she knows not to climb or hunt. Well except for the occasional ornament that "accidentally" falls off

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Tori,
Glad you're feeling better. Four blankets? What kind of blankets do you make? Sounds interesting.
They're just fleece blankets, nothing special. I haven't actually made one before, but I've seen it done and I'm pretty crafty so I should be okay I'll post a pic when I get the first one done.

So, recapping Monday....it went better than I thought it would. I cheated after lunch and got a Jr. Frosty from Wendy's just to kill the craving. And after that I haven't wanted anything sweet since, so maybe I'll have to listen to my cravings every once in a while and only sample.

Health/Fitness

1-under 1300 calories....hoping for better numbers than last week M1071
2-48 oz water daily...64 was just not manageable for me M-sooo close that I'm giving myself this one
3-1 Dt Dew daily....I'm sticking with this one until I nail it M-YES
4-Exercise 5 times...should have no excuses this week, I'm perfectly healthyM-no
5-45% or less carbs....40% was really tough, I usually kept under 45 though M-57% it was that dang Frosty and it's sugar!!
6-log log log....a no brainer, but it's easy green! M-YES
7-shooting for 2 more lbs M-didn't weight

Life/Work

1-clean the cat's bathroom....it's not as bad as last week, but still needs to be done completely N
2-all laundry....I haven't figured out why the pile keeps growing??? N
3-make all 4 blankets for the kids' N
4-finalize all Christmas shopping N5-start wrapping presents N
6-try not to kill anyone at work Y
7-stay on top of all paperwork, no more getting behind Y
Old 12-13-2011, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

It used to be the Culligan Man that turned heads at my office. It didn't hurt that he came in carrying two large water cooler bottles on his shoulders.

I just figured out how to put an avatar up so will be playing with it.

On a fun note I ran into an ex I hadn't seen for two years. It was nice to be 20 pounds lighter than the last time I had seen him. Mary
Old 12-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Mary, what a wonderful experience to have! Sometimes the hard work pays off, and sometimes it really pays off!

Tori, Quinn, and other animal folks, time for my favorite link. I posted last Christmas, but it bears reposting: A Cats Christmas

Quinn... Arthur Fiedler and the Boston Pops...I've got it! Somehow I find myself cranking it at the same parts my mom did, too. Some things never change .

Mike, I cannot get the avatar going. I've shrunk it down to 80X61 and each time it tells me upload failed. But I am not surprised and vaguely homicidal anyway from EVERYTHING ELSE THAT WENT WRONG TODAY, oh excuse me, was I yelling? Maybe because it was THE MOST FRUSTRATING DAY I'VE HAD IN FOREVER!

Sorry. Sometimes it's easier to scream than to calmly enumerate every little thing and discuss it like a rational person.

Oh, never mind. It's there. I wonder how many times I kept putting it up and having it say it failed when it actually worked? GRRRRR. Very fuzzy, though. Should've chosen erotic tools. Whoa...I mean, snuggling hammers.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 12-13-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: stupid avatar!
Old 12-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Cassie, go throw a dozen eggs. What is the file size? I'd think it's small enough. Are you trying to upload it directly from your computer or a website?
Old 12-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Bingo!!!

The tree is starting to fill up. Click it twice to make it big (not double click, click... load, click)

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-13-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.