Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/31/11 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/31/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/31/11

Old 11-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

You don't need to post them. For me it'll be a nice slap in the face to kickstart me. There's no way in hell I'd post my pics right now... and I'm not shy.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:35 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
You don't need to post them. For me it'll be a nice slap in the face to kickstart me. There's no way in hell I'd post my pics right now... and I'm not shy.
I know what you mean. I've only been pigging out for a week and I already feel a "jiggle". I have until the second week of December to be at my low weight. I know I can do it... I just have to get my head together... like right NOW! UGH! I just feel totally unmotivated. I suppose if I got on the scale, that would be motivation enough!

But for tonight, I think I'll do some online shopping... I think some cute boots are in order.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
It's when I first log in, so it's Beta. Very strange!

I need to crack the whip next week, too. It's only 2 weeks till I leave for Thanksgiving and I don't want to go into the holiday feeling all vulnerable...I want to feel strong and healthy! I guess, like you said, I know in the back of my head I can get lean again...but it would be so much easier not to have to in the first place! Can't wait to see your goals on Monday, Mike!
That is strange, you may want to post about it in the Beta section.

I think that a few of us need to crack that whip. One of my (many) goals will be to drop 10 pounds by Jan. 1. That doesn't sound like much but we have 2 big food holidays coming up. After the New Year I'll start fine tuning my body and get my bf% where it should be before Spring comes.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
I know what you mean. I've only been pigging out for a week and I already feel a "jiggle". I have until the second week of December to be at my low weight. I know I can do it... I just have to get my head together... like right NOW! UGH! I just feel totally unmotivated. I suppose if I got on the scale, that would be motivation enough!

But for tonight, I think I'll do some online shopping... I think some cute boots are in order.
How about you can look but can't buy? If you hit your goals next week then buy boot to celebrate.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec

Doctor's orders, retail therapy works wonders. And your shoe size is the same whether or not you've put on a few pounds, unlike skinny jeans. I've had a boot obsession going on for about three weeks now myself. There are just too many to choose from!

All right, y'all, cue your motivational music. You can do this, and you will do this! Nothing about this is an unknown, you've done it before and you will do it again. I have faith!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
Oh my, that's a lot of fish....
Yes it is. What's even crazier than fish in a truck is that he goes out fishing for shark. I've been wanting to go b/c I think it would be fun but he goes in his little flatboat.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:40 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a great day. I just picked up an 8lb prime rib roast to do for supper with my parents tomorrow night I am excited but my dad loves roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and glazed carrots covered in gravy so its going to unfortunately be a calorie festI am going to see if my mom wants to hike the lake in the morning that might help balance out my deficit.

I hope you all find the motivation and passion you want for your goals this weekend and hit monday being the weight loss champions you have already proven to be.

Sleep well and have a great Saturday.

Goals
Exercise 5 days: M=Walk/Stairs, T=Hike, W=Aerobics, T=Hike, F=Walk
Squats 5 days: M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y
Ab work 5 days: M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=N, F=Y
Calories less than 1400: M= 1190, T= 1250, W=1241, T=1033, F=1297
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week: M=-1105, T= -932, W= -726, T= -1167, F= -700
Clean something (not daily chores) everyday: M=Y, T=Y, W=N, T= Y, F=N
Keep food opinions to myself (other than here): M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y
Old 11-04-2011, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

Yey Friday report

Stay under 1200 calories M-F, 1400 S&S: 980, 1197, 1183, 1180, 1084
Exercise 3 times. No, No Yes, No, Yes
Go for 3 long walks with dog. No, No, No, No, No
Drink 3 liters of water. Yes, Yes, Yes, NO, I mean if I tried I could but I just don't want to, No
Drink vitamins. Yes, Yes, Yes, No, No
Stay away from cheese. Yes, Sprinkled some on a salad, Yes, Yes, Had cheese cannot say I am sorry.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:04 PM
FitDay Member

Mhibdon, ugh FD is being crazy then! It shouldn't change it for you. Have you tried on the classic version? Hope you got your rest and can tackle all your assignments over the weekend.

I don't think I'm liking Mark so much this time around.

BUT thanks for the image of all the crazy cat ladies, if you ever do become cat ladies I hope you all get to share the same bridge.

Cassie, lovely pictures.

See you around over the weekend, have a great one!
Old 11-05-2011, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Did fairly well this week. Kept my appointment with the Y trainer and we came up with a new strategy. Hope that keeps me going. I'm feeling more motivated than I have for a month. I'm off on a shopping trip today however I've already made up my mind not to use it as an excuse to overeat at lunch. Tomorrow I need a good grocery shopping. Have a great weekend everyone. Remember -- we are in control of the choices we make. It's much easier if we don't have to rethink that choice every time temptation happens. Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.