Community
Notices

50 pounds to lose anyone????

Old 02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

Cool 50 pounds to lose anyone????

Hey I just wanted to give a shout out to all my fellow fitdayers that are losing 50 pounds. How are you all doing? I started this journey with the hopes of losing 52.8 pounds and so far I've lost 8. So only 44.8 more to go. If only they all came off as they do the first week. I just started eating healthy on the 19th and to lose 8 pounds in a week I was happy. So here I sit on day 9 and I'm the same weight as I was yesterday. What gives? I'll just keep pluggin along.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:22 PM
FitDay Member

Hey there! My actual goal is to lose a total of 65 lbs., but I wanted to reach out and say hi. I have only lost 1.4 lbs so far (hey - it's a start!), but I have only been doing this for 3 days. I am not weighing every day, as that gets me down when I don't see the scale move as fast as I would like. Once or twice a week will help keep me motivated and also satisfy my curiosity. I am also eating healthier, eating the proper amount of calories, and exercising.

I also notice that we have the same goal weight in mind - I started out at 220, and my goal weight is 155.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:34 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Ladies (I assume )!

I hope to lose 70 pounds. I didn't think I fit into the 100 category, and I didn't really think I fit into this one either, but at least this one is closer.

Anyway, I just started last week. I have not weighed myself yet. I think I will run into the weight room before Aquacize tomorrow night and weigh myself.

I just wanted to say Hi and best of luck to you both!

~ Cheers!
Old 03-01-2010, 07:02 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by HGBilbruck
Hey I just wanted to give a shout out to all my fellow fitdayers that are losing 50 pounds. How are you all doing? I started this journey with the hopes of losing 52.8 pounds and so far I've lost 8. So only 44.8 more to go. If only they all came off as they do the first week. I just started eating healthy on the 19th and to lose 8 pounds in a week I was happy. So here I sit on day 9 and I'm the same weight as I was yesterday. What gives? I'll just keep pluggin along.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Hi There (Gotta think lbs..kilos here in Auz)
I started on the 15/2 at 237 set a part goal of 24lbs by my 60th Bday on the 18/03.
to date I have lost 14lbs and I am very happy because I have a thyroid problem and thought I could not loose weight. (I had put on 45-50lbs in 12 months) Havent set a final goal..thought I would take it in steps. A possible diabetes scare gave me the kick start I needed to get going. My tip is high protein..as in fish and chicken..avocardo,asparagas,snow peas, bananas, good mixed salads. I did research best eats for thyroid issues. Other tip is to add something mid morning,mid afternoon and mid evening..but I keep within calorie count of approx 1000 per day.
I am using Fitday and it is great, The food analysis shows these eats are pretty balanced in nutrition. Maybe protein a bit high..but hey its has started to work.
Hope this is okay here I have not posted before. Just hope this sick thyroid of mine
does not sabotage me,,,or me sabotage me) My final thought is that when I have this diabetes test I will have pushed the result below borderline..Cheers me 5'5 too
Old 03-02-2010, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default 55 and losingg

Hello all fitdayers....I have 55 pounds to lose, I started this program about 3 or 4 days ago, when i first weighed myself i was 240 pds. that was 20 daysago. i weighed myself again about 4 days ago and i was 233 and now im 229.5 , I eat about 1000 calories aday but seem to be losing fast. I dont want to lose to fast but i dont not want to lose any at all... erggg. i guess some is better than none. I participate in a hour yoga class, and do 20 minute cardio. i still dont know if that expalins it or not. but good luck to everyone. just remember that you CAN do it!!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 05:13 PM
FitDay Member

Hey! I am so impressed and had to share it somewhere! I lost 9 pounds this past week! YAY ME!
Old 03-09-2010, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default hi

need to drop about 70# hope to start with 10%thats about 20 for now

Yeah to the 9 Pound loss!!!!

arcy
Old 03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Arcy! I think 10% is a really good start. Are you following a specific "diet" or anything?

Thanks for the "yeah" I was pretty excited!

Best of luck!

Originally Posted by arcy
need to drop about 70# hope to start with 10%thats about 20 for now

Yeah to the 9 Pound loss!!!!

arcy
Old 03-18-2010, 05:11 PM
FitDay Member

Hello again! I know it's been a while. Overdid it the first of the week and have not been on here much except to log my exercise and foods.

I just wanted to say I lost another 16 pounds since I last posted in this thread, for a total of 25 pounds! Only 10 more to go before I am in the 100-pound club! And only 55 pounds to go to meet my goal! I am pretty excited.

I think having my thyroid meds adjusted had helped!

CHEERS~
Old 03-20-2010, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

I'm with you guys on losing 50+ pounds. I goal is 150lbs (5lbs under my hubby) and so far I think I'm doing great. I'm like a tortoise slow but steady I will obtain my goal.

My bigger goal besides losing weight is becoming a healthier individual and the way I feel is considerably different then when I began my journey.

Keep it up everyone and don't get discouraged before you know it we'll be posting on here our new goals of being under 150.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.