Community
Notices

50 pounds to lose anyone????

Old 05-25-2010, 10:45 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! I am looking to lose 72lbs. Like Sveva this is the closest thread I could find to my weight loss goal. I am 5'4 and currently weigh in at 192! This is the most I have ever weighed and I feel like it just snuck up on me! So I am watching what I eat (no specific diets for me) and working out daily. I can't wait to see some progress. All your stories are so inspiring!

--------------------------------------------

Starting Weight 5/25/10: 192lbs
Current Weight: 192lbs
Goal Weight: 120lbs
Old 05-25-2010, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everybody! I have about 62 lbs. to lose. I just started using fitday and found it to be a real nice tool. Looking forward to getting to know some of you better in our journey to good fitness and healthy weights.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:15 PM
FitDay Member

Morning everyone. I am 5'8" and am trying to get down to about 140 lbs (hopefully by New Years Eve). I started this journey on March 28 at 217 lbs so I needed to lose 77 lbs. Today, I am 196 lbs so I still have 56 lbs to go. My next goal is set for August 1, and I would really like the scale to read 175 lbs.

This journey seems a lot easier and more pleasant when you have someone to share it with. It's nice to meet you all. Good luck.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:43 PM
FitDay Member

How is everyone doing so far? It seems like we haven't been holding each other accountable like the other "clubs." I'm going to start being more active on here because I just bought a new dress to motivate me and hopefully it works. I'm planning on wearing it on my birthday so here goes.

__________________________________________________ _________________
Like a tortoise slow and steady I will win the race!

Starting weight: 215lbs
Current weight: 199lbs

Goal weight (1st): 175lbs
(2nd): 150lbs
(3rd): 135lbs
Old 05-28-2010, 12:31 AM
FitDay Member

I have just tuned in! I would like to lose 68lbs I think you are doing great, but weighing in everyday could be the wrong thing to do. I have read many times weigh yourself once a week on the same scale. By the way I started on Sunday, weighing in at 253lbs and have been exercising daily. I also have been eating properly and logging everything. I will be watching your progress!! Good Luck!
Old 05-28-2010, 05:46 AM
FitDay Member

I joined a gym the last week of January. So far I have only lost 11 pounds, which is not that great. I feel like I have my mind committed to working out because I go at least 4 days a week and most of the time 6 days a week. Now I just need to get committed to changing the way I eat. 3 weeks ago I started eating oatmeal for breakfast every morning and I always have a Weight Watchers meal for lunch. Now I just need to control my snacks and supper. I started at 248. My first goal is 198. After that I will see where I want to go. Good luck everyone!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Dizzy's Motivation

Well, lately I've been getting a little off track and making some not-so-great food choices. So I had to up the ante for staying "in line" and refocusing. So this is what I did yesterday. (I'm an "all or nothing" type person) I cleaned out my closet, drawers, everything and if it said 2X on the label, it's gone to charity. I also bought a couple cute XL outfits (second hand, pretty cheap). The only things I didn't do the clean out on were my scrubs cause I gotta work.

I know a lot of you are reading this and thinking "is she nuts?" but if I give myself a way out, I'll take it. Taking away the safety net (fat clothes) may not work for everyone, but it makes me feel more motivated.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:35 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats to everyone who is losing weight. I just started today (5-28-10) and I have 54 lbs. to lose. It has been really hard for me to stay motivated while on this weight loss mission so my doctor recommended this site. Hopefully I can get the motivation and support from you gals that are already seeing the weight come off.

Starting weight: 189
Goal weight: 135

Last edited by giannamone\'; 05-28-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

Looks like I should be in on this thread!!!! I need to loose 50 pounds from where I am now! Ughhh I know this is a long journey, but it will be worth it in the end.

Lately I've been kicking butt in the gym, and met with a trainer on Thursday night (I can still barely move)

Off to Zumba now!!!!! (Wish me luck, cus I will need it)

I'm 5'9" and I really need to get to 145 to be healthy! I know we can all do it!!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to all the newbies.

dizzy_44 - I totally agree on the all or nothing attitude. I have a couple of jeans that need replacing but I refuse to get ones the same size since I have ones that are a smaller size in my closet. I'm either I'm going to wear the old ones that are falling apart or I'm going to get my butt in shape to wear the perfectly good ones a size smaller.

__________________________________________________ _________________
Starting weight: 215
Current weight: 199
Goal weight: 175
Ultimate Goal weight: 135

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.