Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12 >

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Community
Notices

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Old 09-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by taubele
It's been so hard to drag myself out of bed in the morning, hence the no makeup! You caught me I think I will put on one of my new outfits tomorrow and just DO it, go to bed early tonight and see if that helps. You're on

Rose: Body Pump sounds like fun - maybe working those muscles will change up your burn. Good call on the weighing once per week - YOU are the boss!
Or you can do like all the other women drivers, put on your make on your way to work.

Y'all probably think that I'm either brave or stupid to make that comment here. Neither, I was the one that taught Bruce Springsteen what being the boss is all about.

Much love to my ladies.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Oh yeah, I'm in bad pain and I'm about to go to bed. Damn it's early. Oh yeah, I've only had 498 calories for the day!!!!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-14-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:57 PM
FitDay Member

@mike: i think to me in my mind, why so much if your just going to get dirty again, i also have curly hair which is hard to manage. and also i find it eats up time which i have little to spare. but things are better with the fiance today.

weds report:

Health Goals:
1. 3 Bottles of water (3 cups of water for the bottle i use): no( had 2 tho), yes,yes
2. wii fit 30mins 6/7 days:yes, yes,yes
3. 10,000 steps 6/7 days:,no, yes ,yes
4. only going out for food once this week:went out for dinner with the parents.no going out for food today.,no, but only had a sub does it count??
5. go swimming twice:yes, (it was fun!), no,no

Life Goals:
-finish up commissions: none, no,no
- finish this week homework to do list: yes, did my readings for class today, noyes
Old 09-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by yunalee
@mike: i think to me in my mind, why so much if your just going to get dirty again, i also have curly hair which is hard to manage. and also i find it eats up time which i have little to spare. but things are better with the fiance today.
That's a unique way of looking at it. But that's like saying "Why put gas in the car when it'll be empty in a few days?" or "Why brush my teeth when I'll be eating later today?" right? As far as time, granted I have no hair but I can get in and out in 5 minutes and EVERYTHING is cleaned, I'm talking under my nails, everything. I guess b/c I've been doing it for 40 years, there's nothing new to discover on my body and I've developed an efficient system. Get in and out, quick fast and in a hurry. (No smart ass comments ladies). If I take a bath I will tend to lay there and soak, especially when my back is hurting. You could always wear a shower cap and not worry about your hair but when you wash it, if that's an issue.

Side note: Things that make you go hmmm

I get a call from the hospital to schedule my epi (see y'all may ladies go monthly for a mani or pedi, not me, it's an epi) for today. She was reviewing my information over the phone, when all of a sudden she asks "Are you an organ donor?" I'm thinking quietly "Well, not in the mens locker room!" Instead I reply "Why is it that before you go in for surgery or a procedure they ask that? If I say yes, will it lesson the odds that I make it out alive??" Yes, I really did ask that. I am an organ donor but if I die because of an epidural can't they find that out before my body needs to be harvested. Things that make you go HMMMM!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-14-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

I'll comment on my slackers tomorrow, I already commented this morning.

Health and Fitness:
Initial Weigh in 179.0
1. Drop 5 pounds this week (weigh in daily in the morning):T:176.4 (-2.6),W:179.0 (+2.6) I went on a nut rampage, too much salt, Th:?
2. Workout 3 times this week (maybe only 2 since I'm getting another epidural this week):no ,yes, no
3. Walk 10 miles: 2.0, 0, 0
4. -3000 calories for the week: -708. +885, -1535 (Take that slackers! )
5. Post up my Journal: 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
6: Keep the slackers
accountable:
Amy:

Ann:

yunalee:

Terri:

April:

Rose:

Non Health & Fitness:
7. Get Heart worm medication for Chloe': No, Yes
8. Give Chloe' and Mytsie a bath: No, Yes
9. Give my car a bath: No, No, No

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-15-2011 at 05:55 AM.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:51 PM
FitDay Member

Goals
Say something on the forum everyday.T=y,W=y
Exercise daily. T=swam,W=walk/stairs
Calories >1500. T=1212,W=1287

Is their a trick to adding information to your goals everyday or do you find your last post copy and paste then update?

Goodnight All
Old 09-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Darlene, I go to the last post and click on "edit", then copy that. Then click "cancel" on that post and go to the end of the thread, click Post Reply, and past it in. Then all you have to do is put this day's info in.

I had a long day and a stressful one so I'm sorry I can't get to responding to everyone. It looks like a pretty good day, by and large.

Have to go back and edit yesterday's calories . I fell asleep on the couch reading after I logged goals and was famished when I woke up, so I had a quick snack, which wasn't really what I wanted, so I had what I wanted to begin with but it probably wasn't the best choice! But I was able to stop it there; that hasn't always been the case, and I'll stick closer to 1300 instead of my 1400 for the rest of the week to make it up for a 1400/day average.

Live and learn.

1. Calories capped at 1400. 1374, 1793, 1335
2. Follow pie chart rules (balance macros, unsat fat twice sat fat, 25 g fiber). Fair, Yes, Yes
3. Workout 7 times (3 times with the weights). 5-mile trail run, Cardio tennis, Cardio tennis & weights
4. Sleep 7 hours a night. 6.5, 6, 6.5
5. Keep a water bottle going all day. Yes, Yes, Yes

Last edited by cjohnson728; 09-15-2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Cassie, I hope I don't wake up and eat the house down b/c I know it'll be bad choices. All I had today was a PB&J and a serving of almonds. If not, I may pull off the impossible and drop 5 pounds in one day. That would not be good by any means. I want to lose it but that fast can't be healthy. This morning I was 179.0 and as of 30 seconds ago I was 176.0. Kinda scary knowing that I usually weigh 2-3 pounds less in the morning compared to the evening.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:44 PM
FitDay Member

Mike, I hope you made it through the night without inhaling a ton of calories! I bet you did, you sly fox!

I'm just warning you that I am going to have a MASSIVE deficit today because I just got done burning 780 calories at the gym this morning!! That's right, Buddy! Get ready to scratch me off the slacker list.

Everyone, have an amazing Thursday blasting through your goals!!! GO MOTIVATORS!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Wednesday Report Card:

1. Calories 1,400 week days, 1,600 weekends. 1,397, 1,400, 2,187
2. Drink 100 oz water. Y,Y,Y
3. Calorie deficit 4,000. -1.409, -1,422, -595 (total -3,425)
4. Workout 7 hours. 75 min, 75 min, 75 min (3:45)
5. Protein 25% or higher. 27%, 32%,
21%
Other goals:

1. Housekeeping 30 min/day + 1 load laundry, + 1 closet, cupboard or drawer. YYN, YYY, YYN,
2. A big fat load dropped off to charity. N, YES
3. Get started on Halloween costumes. Y, N,N
4. Clean out car. N,N,N
5. Finish sorting out coupon binder. N,N,N

Well leave me on the slacker list. Yesterday started off really well, got the workout in, drank the water, kept the calories in check. The we went up to the Farmer's Market and it got a little shaky. We haven't had much fruit in the house for the last couple of days, I need to shop and have been avoiding it. Anyway I bought 1/2 bushel of peaches and a peck of apples. These apples are AMAZING. The guy says they're Galas, but I think their crossed with Pink Lady, anyway they smell fantastic and taste even better. I ate 3, and they are softball sized. Oy!!! Then I ate 3 of the yummy peaches! We followed that up with a trip to mom and dad's house. Mom is a feeder, and I just go into "eater" mode around her sometimes. They have zero healthy food in their house, and mom is constantly feeding everyone, and the apples had already thrown me off track. It wasn't a complete disaster but I'm over my calories by several hundred. I'm hoping to keep my calories low on Friday and Saturday to make up for it.

I gotta get going, HRH (her royal highness) is in rare form this morning. She's like a mean howler monkey with a bad case of PMS all junked up on espresso. I love that kid, but I can't say that I like her very much this morning.

Last edited by almeeker; 09-14-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.