Notices

30 Pound Club?

Old 07-12-2010, 01:17 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome Tracey!! I got on the scale today and saw162.6 lbs. hoot hoot I haven't seen that number in over a year! I haven't lost allot but I love that it's going the right way!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mshacka
Awesome Tracey!! I got on the scale today and saw162.6 lbs. hoot hoot I haven't seen that number in over a year! I haven't lost allot but I love that it's going the right way!
Congrats! It is always a good way to start the day off, seeing that scale going down.

I am down to 164lbs at the moment, lost another pound! Exercising everyday, working out for an hour now instead of 30 minutes, so hopefully that keeps the scale shrinking.

24 lbs to go till my goal!! Already lost 8lbs.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:24 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Well done everyone!!!!!
Lets keep going,we can all do it.......Yes we can!!

10 stone marker here i come!!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 AM
FitDay Member

i have been stuck for a few days now. Hopefully I'll break a new pound barrier soon. I have however lost some inches. I measured today and my hips are now 46, and my waist is now 34. i also measure my neck to calculate body fat percentage and it is a 13 3/4 which is good. Also, I went dress shopping this weekend for my sister's wedding and I am almost down a full dress size which is awesome. I love knowing that some of the 14's were able to be zipped up. Aiming for a 12 with no zipper problems at all though. I still have a ways to go but things are shrinking which is awesome. I even ate Chinese food, and ice cream this week, I guess I am confessing, Haha! Anyway, I'm just checking in. I hope all is well with everyone else this week and GOOD LUCK!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Roxyewp2010
i have been stuck for a few days now. Hopefully I'll break a new pound barrier soon. I have however lost some inches. I measured today and my hips are now 46, and my waist is now 34. i also measure my neck to calculate body fat percentage and it is a 13 3/4 which is good. Also, I went dress shopping this weekend for my sister's wedding and I am almost down a full dress size which is awesome. I love knowing that some of the 14's were able to be zipped up. Aiming for a 12 with no zipper problems at all though. I still have a ways to go but things are shrinking which is awesome. I even ate Chinese food, and ice cream this week, I guess I am confessing, Haha! Anyway, I'm just checking in. I hope all is well with everyone else this week and GOOD LUCK!
Well, after posting that I realize that my hips haven't changed at all, Bummer! for some reason I had it in my head that they were 48. Well CRAP!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:03 PM
FitDay Member

TRACY!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!! hard work pays off, and now you're seeing the result! congratulations!!!! wow and it seems you're realy keeping active as well!
Vicytoria, you're getting over that time of the month so don't let the number discourage you, you'll see a much better number with your next weigh in for sure! as for me, i'm doing ok too, seems every other week i hit a mini plateau and i have to work extra hard to get out of it. seems it's the end of this one so hopefully tomorro morning i could record a better number for my weight.
good luck everyone!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

okay, it's almost 8 o'clock in the morning and I just got on the scale and I have officially lost my first 10 pounds!!!! I am so so so excited. I know to some of you that doesn't seem like a lot but this is HUGE for me! Anyway, I had to post. YAY!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

ten pounds is AWESOME!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:44 AM
FitDay Member

Sweet! Way to go Roxyewp2010!!
Old 07-13-2010, 11:36 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks guys! I am really super excited. Seeing the weight loss is the best motivator. I am working hard and getting great results. I am really worried about running into a brick wall. I've heard people say that that is when you change your routine, but I'm not sure how to change it. I am going to have to prepare ahead of time. I am looking forward to stepping on the scale again, really hope it keeps moving in the right direction.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.