Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread starting 08/15/2011 >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 08/15/2011

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 08/15/2011

Old 08-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Cassie, I agree. I'm been trying to stay active here on the weekends and I will try to do the same this weekend. I've been kinda MIA for the past few days. I think I'm going to need all the support that I can get this weekend. I doubt I'm going to hit my calorie goal and I've been struggling this week (too many PB&J sammiches). I actually had a crazy thought the other day, a PB&J and V8 Juice week. Get my protein and fat from the peanut butter and my carbs from the bread and V8 Juice. I wonder if I could lose weight or if I'd be setting myself up for disaster.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Lizards13
Must be something in the air, I was so good all day, barely scrapped 250 cals then went out for dinner. Had a strange goats cheese, walnut and sweet pepper croquettes thing with green salad which wasn't too bad but then had two glasses of wine with it, and went on to have a small tub of Ben & Jerry's and a handful of wine gums at the movies and when I got home two chocolates and a round of bread and butter. I am now in bed thoroughly disgusted with myself and determined to make up for it tomorrow.
I can feel the fat making it's way to my stomach area. Good night everyone, tomorrow is another day.
I am where you are (were.) Just ate half a big box of Raisinettes and am heading for my third dinner. I know I am gonna feel crappy and tonight is poker night - big junk food fest. I'm restless and irritable, been wandering the house like the ghost of Hamlet's father. Unlike the ghost, I end up in my kitchen.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:53 PM
FitDay Member

I'll join the "can't stay focused" group!!! Got my daughter off this morning and hubby took the day off, so we kind of ate our way through the day.

Will be taking two mini-trips this weekend while she's gone, but I'm going to do my best. It's seems as though my husband and I either stick together and eat well, or we both fly off the handle together.

Thought daughter was going to be riding today in one of two large, well-equipped SUV's...(safe) Instead, the former boyfriend (...current boyfriend?? Not sure yet...) picked her up in a new sports car because they wanted "their own car" in Chicago...

Might be eating more than I planned on this weekend... lol.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
ROTFL You know what? I don't even know you and yet I can say I think love you (Partridge Family, anyone? Probalby too old a reference for you.)
Um, nope not too old a reference for me at all. I had a poster David Cassidy in my bedroom, he fit in great with the pink gingham Holly Hobby bedroom set.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

Count me in for the weekend challenge. I did medium today, I'm over calories, by a bottle of beer and my body weight times the calories in a pound of blueberries. And YES I did eat that many. Damn it, I'm go to save money and if I have to eat as many as I pick to get a fair price, then by God that's my plan.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Count me in for the weekend challenge. I did medium today, I'm over calories, by a bottle of beer and my body weight times the calories in a pound of blueberries. And YES I did eat that many. Damn it, I'm go to save money and if I have to eat as many as I pick to get a fair price, then by God that's my plan.
Wow, a pound of blueberries... that should "loosen up" that pesky constipation problem for you!!! LOL
Old 08-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

A pound of blueberries?!?!

I think I did about medium as well. I may count today as another cheat because I had Chinese for dinner. I still have to figure out how to log it. If today is a cheat I won't be able to keep it 5 for the 5 weeks because I will have my rum cake next week.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Might be eating more than I planned on this weekend... lol.
Or possibly drinking more . Hope she has fun and that you enjoy your empty nest weekend!

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I may count today as another cheat because I had Chinese for dinner. I still have to figure out how to log it.
I usually try to google the dish and guesstimate it that way. I know it's not optimal, but it's better than nothing.

Hope you enjoyed your berries, almeeker. Take comfort in how healthy they are for you!

I am dead dog tired today. That first week back at school is a shock to the system! At least the anxieties have been allayed and the boy is rocking along. I'm trying not to say, "I told you so!"

I don't know what it is; I just feel so washed out. Might be heat, might be eating like crap for the two previous weeks, might be cutting calories way back this week, might be getting over being sick, but it seems like every movement is an effort. Unfortunately I have no gas to put into my workouts. I hope it doesn't last too long.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Default Check in:

1. Calories 1200 max. 1187, 1211, 1185, 1219, 1196
2. Balance pie chart. A-, A-, A, A, A+
3. 64 oz. water, at least. Yes, Yes, Good gravy, yes!, Yes, Yes
4. 25 g fiber, at least. 26, 28, 28, 25, 26
5. Log absolutely everything. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Exercise 7 times. None today, Cardio tennis in AM, walk in PM, Cardio tennis again, Weights
7. Use journal to log thoughts/feelings/reasons for eating and assess choices. Not today, Some, Nah, Mike said it was overrated , Nah, Nah

Hope everyone had a great day!
Old 08-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Cassie, I had mandarin chicken, I'll probably just log it as a fried chicken breast, gravy, egg roll, and fried rice. He'll I may be okay calories wise. I'll quit being lazy tomorrow and hash it all out.

On edit: I just logged it. I'm almost -200 for the day. I may not count it as a cheat but it definitely wasn't the best choices.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 08-19-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.