Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread starting 07/11/2011 >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 07/11/2011

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 07/11/2011

Old 07-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kumochi
Give the accused my card -- she looks innocent to me! LMAO Mary
lol, and if you need to know if she's competent to stand trial, I'm your girl!
Old 07-16-2011, 01:59 PM
FitDay Member

We should team up. I think Mike is likely guilty of unlawful detention and cruel and unusual punishment. Poor puppy looks intimidated. Likely a false confession under cruel questioning. Mary

Last edited by Kumochi; 07-16-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

I have been MIA, have not fallen off the wagon really, have not been my best with my food either. All my other goals, though, are RED. I really need to get it together and do something about my scattered brain.

Joanna, as everyone has said, that scale is just being crazy! Your hard work will show, give it time.

Cassie, I hope you are having a good weekend and that your boy's dental issues get resolved soon. And also that your laptop gets fixed!

Hope, sorry to hear about your friends, and I know you can be kind.

Quinn, yey on the scale showing you a loss!

Mern, you are the sweetest! Thank you, I know I have a decent deficit but not really near my goal because I haven't been able to control my eating. Thank you for the hug and congrats on enjoying the Y so much!

Mike, glad to hear you are feeling better and Happy birthday to your DD. I love Mysties expression, but its hard to read about such violent crime... all those guts on the floor.

Rose, you are an inspiration! All that green! You will reach your previous weight in no time! Thank you for being so open and sharing here.

jjeand, happy birthday to your DD, the 6 hours shopping will count for something!

Happy weekend!
Old 07-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Nah, she's guilty. I think a jury of her peers are going to get her ass... unless she gives them sad eyes.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Mary,

Unlawful detention? Between her and Chloe' I'm lucky they let me drive to Sonic. I grabbed my keys and they are out the door before me, like a couple escape convicts. I thought they were about to hop in the car and make their great escape. I swear I have a regular Thelma and Louise on my hands.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 07-16-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:11 PM
FitDay Member

Mike, that perpetrator is sooooooooo cute. She cannot possibly be guilty of that heinous carnage in the crime scene photo! Tell her to flee to Canada. I don't mind aiding and abetting her, if she doesn't mind Chico sticking his nose in her ear.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I don't feel safe in my home right now so I think I'm going to get a Blast to calm my nerves.
I think an innocent little pooch was framed so that Mike can use that as an excuse with us to get a Blast! She don't look like no stinkin' criminal to ME!

Rose, 15 minutes on the elliptical! Whew! You go girl! Glad to read you had such a great day all around! I couldn't help but laugh aloud in the gym when the elliptical display actually terminated and politely said I had aborted my program because I had gone over 100% of my peak heart rate. It may as well have yelled, "get the hell off, old lady, before you kill yourself." LOL I'm glad you knew I was kidding about your green stats blinding me. I thought you would have, but wanted to be sure. Golly, you are so sweet. Big hug to ya! I DID inadvertenly offend someone on a former support forum of mine--thought a woman was kidding when she said she gained 5 lbs. overnight from eating one low carb meal--that it wasn't water weight gain, but "real" weight gain. I asked "What did you eat--cement?" She said it was true she gained 5 lbs. because low carbers convinced her we can eat as much of anything we want for a whole hour non-stop for our evening meal as long as we don't exceed 25 grams of carbohydrates per day, so that's what she did. Then to make matters worse, I STILL didn't take a step back and think before I spoke--added that "in my defense, I don't know anyone who could hold that much food without upchucking, so I didn't take you seriously." I didn't mean it as an insult, but I could understand that it could be read that I was implying she was a pig. She never did accept my apology and left the group.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Mern, she's guilty I swear!

I've shut down machines myself due to heart rate. I did find a recumbent bike that would keep going, as long as I would. I ended up hitting 236bmp!!! Soon there after I had an EKG, stress test and echocardiogram. I guess that makes me old, now I'm offended. J/K Personally I think it's funny that YOU OF ALL PEOPLE actually offended someone. I wish I could have witnessed that! I think I offend someone here on a pretty regular basis, I just can't see you offending anyone.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:14 PM
FitDay Member

Couldn't resist one more post.

Mike, so glad your workout went well. Even if she is guilty, a huge LOL on your needing a Blast to calm your nerves. "Thelma and Louise." Hee Hee Hee. 236 bpm and you lived to tell it! Holy sh*t, man! See, I don't mince words with you. Yeah, I DO offend people sometimes by speaking my mind before I step back to think first. Mostly with my kids and grandkids, though. Sometimes I just blurt it out when I think people have to be kidding because no one in their right mind could believe, say, or do what they did. But I HAVE since stepped back and believe if that lady I offended in the support forum WAS serious, she was also a bit of a NINCOMPOOP. With my luck she's probably lurking on this thread under a new username. Maybe I should flee to Canada via Louisiana and take your pooch with me. We're comin', Rose! LOL

Rose, so funny that Chico would stick his nose in another dog's ear!

MAIN80, yeah we were going to make this our week. I didn't either--like you didn't really fall off the wagon, but so many days I didn't log my food because I thought I was on track enough--and a couple times I didn't feel like taking the time to guess the weight and measurements of ingredients from food that wasn't in an online nutrition facts listing for a restaurant. But I honestly thought my calories and carbs would come out OK except that today I had a huge, loaded cheeseburger that I know was a heart attack waiting to happen. However, I did go to the Y five times. So NEXT week will be our week!

I'm going to bed. Will catch y'all tomorrow. Big hugs all around!
Old 07-16-2011, 04:15 PM
FitDay Member

Mern,

It may as well have yelled, "get the hell off, old lady, before you kill yourself." LOL

You totally crack me up! I laughed so hard when I saw that, that I read it to my husband and now HE'S laughing, too!

I had a really crazy, fun-filled, insane day today. Spent the day out of town for my annual (ok, semi-annual) Italian pig-out. Spent the whole day shopping, so I hope that I burned off at least some of the calories. lol The chef also made a crazy, huge, early birthday creation for me that was to die for... cheesecake, pistachios, whipped cream, raspberries, fudge sauce, white chocolate shavings, name it... it was on there. But, fun is fun and tomorrow is back to reality.

Ended my day by having to call 911 for a totally bombed guy that buried his car past the front bumper when he went down a road that was closed due to construction, right before dark. lol The car looked brand new, too. Looks like quite a bit of damage. He was so out of it, that when I told him that help was on the way, he laid his seat down for a nap and cranked up his stereo and waited for the police. It was really black out by the time that they arrived. I can't imagine what would have happened to this guy if we hadn't come along. No one would have found him until morning. I have no idea how long he had been there... he was just sitting in the car blowing his horn. lol

Well, time for bed. Good night, all!

quinn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.