Notices

I'm a newbie. Hello everyone

Old 03-01-2011, 08:18 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I'm a newbie. Hello everyone

Hello everyone. I can't quite remember how I found this website but I am very glad that I did. I joined about two weeks ago and I have logged on everyday since. I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a 32 year old single mother of 4, and I must say that am very proud of each and every one of you who have decided to make this journey in creating a healthier you. I'm hoping to find support buddies because I have a loooooonggg road ahead of me(need to lose like 75lbs or something like that). I've been at it for two weeks and I'm down 4lbs. Yay me. Good luck everyone.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hi...I'm a newbie too

I just found this site today and have put in my info. Hopefully can keep the journal up

Overall my goal is about 55 lbs by next October. However, I have my son's wedding in April and I'd like to get rid of 15 lbs by then. A bit over 2 lbs per week but if I focus, it's likely doable.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:17 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the site. It's been quite helpful to me so far. Especially the food log. It keeps me accountable for just about everything that munch on throughout the day. I wish you the best of luck and congratulations to your son as well.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:21 PM
FitDay Member

Default Helpful to me too

I've been suggesting it to people as well.