Notices

Back on the wagon!

Old 01-17-2011, 02:27 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Back on the wagon!

Im trying to lose around 50 pounds,again, this year. Anyone want to join me please feel free. I will be keeping up with my food, and weight here on fitday. If you would like to message me please do. I need all the motivation i can get. I dropped some weight last year and found some of it, again. I am looking to finally get it all off and stay off!
Old 01-17-2011, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator

Hi kr1styk! I'm sure you will find a lot of support. Welcome back to the wagon .

If you like, jump on over to the Women's Corner section and check out the 7-day motivational thread. We set goals weekly and keep each other motivated there. It's been a great jump start to getting back to it after the holidays, and it's week to week, so it's not overwhelming. Great bunch of ladies there, and we all share the ups and downs.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

I need to lose 50 lbs too, I started trying to lose weight last July at 215 now im at about 198 so thats only 17 lbs in like 6 months so im hoping I can step it up this year and really stick to a healthy lifestyle and stop fallin off the wagon. My mini goal weight is to be at 190 by 2/28. My long term goal is to be 145 by the end of this year. We can do it! Good luck!
Old 01-20-2011, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Hope you have great sucess with your diet! I would like to be at 145 also by the end of the year. I know we can do it, just have to know that your not alone and that everyone needs encouragment sometimes, no matter how much we fall off the wagon. Keep on keeping on!!!!!!