Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Downright Delightful in December - 100+ Ladies Thread >

Downright Delightful in December - 100+ Ladies Thread

Community
Notices

Downright Delightful in December - 100+ Ladies Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Lol, I totally second the "No more jiggling like Jell-o" title!

Thank you, Felicity and Harpeg, for letting me know I'm not alone in sometimes feeling jealous/competitive when it comes to weight loss. I really appreciate you 2 chiming in about it.

Way to go, Harpeg, for pushing through "snake arms," hehe - I laugh at the name of the movement, not at your arms.

Happy new year to everyone - here's to a great 2011 and continued success!
Old 01-03-2011, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

Unhappy

I everyone I am back. I had a very ruff summer. My sister who lives with me almost went through the windshield on her van when she totaled it.Thank God for airbages. I hurt my left foot and could not get a shoe on for 6 weeks and the weeds got away from me. My youngest brother came hours away from dying with a very bad case of celluites(staff infection). My sister who lives in Florida was fighting mallenoma. She had three surgerys on her face. My other sister that lives in the area was moving form a place she had lived in for at least 20 years. She has a bad heart and I worried about her having a heart attack. Also back in August my good friend of 20 + years broke her hip and had to have surgery. Then my sister who lives with me came down with esphalites (viral Infection) on the right side of her brain and was in the hospital for 18 days. She is very lucky as only about 2% if people who get this walk away with very little brain damage.
So I am hopeing that this year is better in so many ways. I want to lose wieght and get the blood pressure and blood sugar under control and have the energy to get some stuff done around the place this summer. I have not wieghed myself yet as my scale needs a battery. Good luck to us all in the new year.

Last edited by newself!; 01-03-2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: spelling