FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Downright Delightful in December - 100+ Ladies Thread (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/2524-downright-delightful-december-100-ladies-thread.html)

almeeker 12-01-2010 12:00 AM

Downright Delightful in December - 100+ Ladies Thread

Good morning all you lovelies. Can you tell I'm feeling better? I think I've finally hit the upswing on this flu bug. Anyway this is the new 100+ thread, "downright" for the scale and de-"light" for the season. Here's to a healthy month and a drop on the scale for all, I raise my big jug of ice water in your direction, cheers!!!

WeightlossBoo 12-01-2010 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by almeeker (Post 27016)
Here's to a healthy month and a drop on the scale for all, I raise my big jug of ice water in your direction, cheers!!!

Boooo hiiiissss! My hip and I never want to see ice ever again!

My and my lovely man are sharing an advent calender this year. He's having all the odd numbers and I'm having the even. :D

almeeker 12-01-2010 12:10 AM

Sorry boo, how 'bout I raise the last of my vanilla protein shake your way?

GameGal 12-01-2010 03:13 AM

Great title for the thread almeeker!! I love it!

Aww so sorry Boo :( I hate winter and always manage to fall a few times. It is embarrassing as well as painful! I hope you heal quickly!

Happy December all! http://www.kudlbearcreations.com/KC1/Xmas/animfire.gif

bobbienne 12-01-2010 05:16 AM

Hi all!

Thanks for the new thread! Glad to see you are feeling better Almeeker.
So Boo what's behind the doors on your Advent calendar? nudge, nudge, ;) ;)

Gamegal: How did you embed an image? When I go in Edit signature it says no to image embedding and I wouldn't mind adding one too if you don't mind sharing, thanks!

[email protected] 12-01-2010 06:51 AM

Happy December Ladies! I have not been on here much as I am more involved in SparkPeople, but I still love this thread. All has been well in my corner of the world. Thanksgiving went great and I stayed in my calorie range.

Weigh in is tomorrow, but TOM decided to come for a visit so may skip until next week.

Hope everyone is doing well!

christineval 12-01-2010 07:05 AM

Thanks almeeker for this thread! I am happy you are feeling better.

nru1286 12-01-2010 07:43 AM

Hey all!

Man, I feel like I've been on a very long, not-so-fun vacation from fitday. I stopped recording over thanksgiving for a few days; not because I was ashamed of what I was eating, but because I just didn't have time to breathe!

Back on track on the web yesterday. I gained 1.8 lbs over thanksgiving, and promptly lost those 1.8 lbs over the past few days. That's encouraging.

I'm 40 lbs down since September. I know I have so much more to go, but I am a little happy right now.

I just wish I could have a year off from work. Funny, isn't it? I've spent the last year and a half looking for a steady job with benefits, and then I get one and I hate it. And the reason I hate it? I'm so bored! :-/

Oh, and I'm joining the gym today. I've never been to the gym. Any gym. I'm a bit nervous. I hate feeling like I'm being judged.

Less than an hour before work is over. I think I'll crochet for a bit. *sigh*

Hope you're all well, and that those who find terrible falls this winter season may quickly recover. (here's looking at you, kid!)

GameGal 12-01-2010 08:50 AM

Bobbi ~ it is not embedded into my signature. See the little postcard looking thing on the top of where you type? under the 2 funny looking arrows? If you have graphics uploaded somewhere and can put in the address, it will show in your post. I am not sure if there is a size limitation or not.

gmantych 12-01-2010 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 27080)
Happy December Ladies! I have not been on here much as I am more involved in SparkPeople, but I still love this thread. All has been well in my corner of the world. Thanksgiving went great and I stayed in my calorie range.

Weigh in is tomorrow, but TOM decided to come for a visit so may skip until next week.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Laura-Glad to see you posting here. Your weight loss is coming along very nicely! What type of "diet" and exercise are you doing? I think you told me when I first joined but I cant remember!:eek:

How do you like SparkPeople? I am registered with them but have never posted anything. I get a little overwhelmed with all their threads.