Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
New 7-Day Motivational Thread 10/17/2010 >

New 7-Day Motivational Thread 10/17/2010

Community
Notices

New 7-Day Motivational Thread 10/17/2010

Old 10-23-2010, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Yesterday's report

Yesterday was pretty good. Ran even though I felt tired and didn't want to. Fatigue was probably because I didn't drink the water I should have. Got to remember that one. Had a couple cocktails and then two much cheese on my salad, so my calories were over a bit. The weekend is here and I vow to stay motivated (with your help, of course). Thanks again everyone for the support!
Old 10-23-2010, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Okay, I havent left yet, so I'm going to make me a low-cal lunch. Dont know what it is yet, but I've got the cookbook out. Have a great weekend everyone. Keep the focus.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

Report Card

1. Keep calories to 1,500. 1,850 oy!, 1,675, 2,182 (had serious stress and dealt with it badly), 1,915, 2,445 OY!!!
2. Exercise, 60 min elliptical, 15 stretching, 15 shoulder rehab. yes-yes-yes, yes-yes-no, no-no-no, no-yes-yes, no-no-no
3. Drink 96 oz of water. yes + 44, yes +16, yes, yes + 64, yes
4. Finish up a couple of Halloween costumes for the kids. Still working on them, no, no, no, not yet
5. Clean the kitchen Nope, 1/2 way, no
6. Make a good low-cal dinner that tastes so good it feels like cheating...

Susanbfit, I love that little cook!!! I need to find a cartoon of a little chubby lady hopping on a wagon...

Last edited by almeeker; 10-23-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Report Card
Susanbfit, I love that little cook!!! I need to find a cartoon of a little chubby lady hopping on a wagon...
Been a long time but I might be able to make you one in the next week or two if you dont find one. What kind of wagon do you want... kid red flyer wagon, wagon train type wagon, station wagon? hehe And are you hopping on a band wagon, or getting back on the wagon?
Old 10-23-2010, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

LOL, the diet wagon!!! I don't think it matters what the wagon looks like, so long as I get back on it right? It seems like I fall off every other day and have to scramble to get my jiggly self back up there.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
LOL, the diet wagon!!! I don't think it matters what the wagon looks like, so long as I get back on it right? It seems like I fall off every other day and have to scramble to get my jiggly self back up there.
You are getting yourself back on well enough. I am so impressed with your weightloss. Did you do it all by using fitday? I am not giving up. Even if I am having a hard time making it more than a couple of days at a time, as long as I have more good days than bad days, and I dont let hte bad days be too bad, I figure I'll make progress. Today I exercised in the morning. I never do that. Progress is progress!
Old 10-23-2010, 06:43 PM
FitDay Member

missed my entry yesterday ... weekends r so hard..... but i feel so motivated 2 c everybdy doing their best even on the worst days......

1. Drink 2.5 litres of water . yes, yes
2. should not eat after 8 pm . yes, yes
3. do 1 hour of cardio workout . yes , no
4. Cut down the 3 C's - Chocolate, Chips n Cookies. no ( had a pckt of chips ) , yes
5. Have my bowl of fruit salad . yes, yes
6. Meditate and Appreciate myself for what i am doing . yes, no
Old 10-23-2010, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

Just starting the program and looking forward to the start of tomorrows 7 day challenge. I understand that most people on here are trying to lose weight, which I am too, but only 10lbs. I am mostly here to keep my depression and anxiety at bay. Hope I can get the same support.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday I didn't hit a couple of my goals. Bad day.

Definitely didn't get my gallon and didn't do my cardio. Sundays are my rest day so I'll just hop on my treadmill today and make yesterday my rest day.
I did do good on my calories, well, I was actually under. Whoops.

1,023 calories and 95.8 carbs

Today's goals:
50 carbs
Around 1200 calories
Gallon of water
Run
Old 10-24-2010, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far.

Andrea-What a great idea for exercising. My DD loves to dance. I am going to try that. Thanks!

Susan-we will miss you while you are gone. But dont worry we will still be here when you get back!!

I had a bad day yesterday. I felt like I couldnt get enough to eat. I really think its because I didnt drink all of my water. So I am going to make sure I get enough today.

I went last night and got the 30 day shred DVD. I did level 1 this morning. All I can say is wow! Are you supposed to do this everyday?

I got on the scales this morning and down 1.6 lbs for the week so I am now at 218.0. I was hoping for at least two but I will take any loss!!

Are we going to start a new thread for next week? I will start one if everyone wants to go another week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.