Notices

Awesome in August ... 100+ ladies

Old 08-27-2010, 04:10 PM
FitDay Member

i'm still here :P just haven't been logging in as much... getting ready for school, just joined the gym, and buying a new car sooooo a little bit busy!

but im still logging food and activity
Old 08-27-2010, 07:10 PM
FitDay Member

I'm here and try to read in here even if I don't post in the morning and night just to keep my head in the right place.

Smoosh, glad to hear your fur baby is going to soon be feeling good as new!

Gamegal, I'm very sorry for the loss of your fur baby.

The scale seems to have been kind to me this week but I won't hold my breath or count on any number until weigh in on Monday. I am a scale junkie though and get on it immediately every morning without fail.

I have been doing good on my food but still having problems getting in enough calories so need to work on that. My exercise is also sketchy but when I get to the gym I do seem to do well. I am getting there a minimum of 3 days but really shoot for 6, just don't always get that.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Wink SMACK! (sound of me hitting my forehead)

How many times must I remind myself to never shop hungry!

DH wanted me to get pizza last night for his dinner, I decided to 'make him eat healthy' and by the time I got to the grocery store (hungry) after work - I hit the deli and that is all she wrote! Meat Loaf and Thai Chicken Salad (about 2c). The part I am smacking my head about is that there are no nutritional labels to put into my custom foods. I asked the staff and they say, oh, a little this, a little that. Told me the ingredients but not the quantities. It tasted good, but as I tried to analyze the food ingredients I realized that my cravings where starting - and I was full. Answer, the sauce on the meatloaf...it reminded me of tomato catsup aka SUGAR! uh huh. Back to basics today, will leave the leftovers to the DH. Instead this morning I had a 'comfort' food of toast with peanut butter and raisins on top with my coffee. This is the first bread in a long time and I missed my peanut butter.
Time to walk, have a great day ladies. Carren
ps...next time I will just get him the pizza - less $ and I don't eat it!
Old 08-28-2010, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Phew, a fuss over nothing.

Seems my hard work did pay off, and just in time too. On the scale this morning to a weekly drop of 4.5lbs.
I'm pleased for every loss, but this one was just so special as I really thought my larger losses were becoming a thing of the past.

I hope everyone else is having a good week and similar success!
Old 08-29-2010, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by WeightlossBoo
Seems my hard work did pay off, and just in time too. On the scale this morning to a weekly drop of 4.5lbs.
I'm pleased for every loss, but this one was just so special as I really thought my larger losses were becoming a thing of the past.

I hope everyone else is having a good week and similar success!
That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! You royally ROCK! :P

I lost 3.8 lbs this week, and was happy with that...
Old 08-29-2010, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Weekly weigh in

Good morning ladies.

Weekly weigh in shows me at 239.5! Yippee. I am down again. It was frustrating last week to show a gain but that is the nature of weight loss.

BFD = Bad Food (Choices) Day - yesterday. Lots of carbs. Walked an hour = 5km so this took some of the guilt off. Tried to do something new for breakfast with toast and peanut butter. It started the cravings for carbs - it never ended. So I am back to my filling breakfast of eggs, veggies and fruit (and coffee). Will finally get my LGTurkey cooked today for next weeks meals. Menu plan.

I realize I am a lazy eater. If it is all ready, sitting in the fridge - then I will eat it. If I have to cook it, not so much. I don't know about the rest of you but I am thinking until I can change this behavior I better get it together with having good foods ready to grab from the fridge. So, I figure I will spend one day a week and cook, open cans or prep veggies and put into containers - then I will not be grabbing OJ & protein bars at the gas station - like I did yesterday on my walk. Lesson learned.

CD 78 & WLBoo - congrats on your losses!
I hope you are all having a nice restful weekend. Carren

Last edited by carrenross; 08-29-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

It's 1pm, and I've already burned over 700 calories today-- still planning on walking a mile with the dog later. I LOVE the pool... I can swim and put some effort in for a while, and then just relax and tread water for a LONG time and continue to burn up calories. I LOVE THAT. And my back doesn't get toooo stressed out!
Old 08-29-2010, 04:48 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Welcome aboard. I don't really have much of anything to post. I'm waiting for my pickles to do their thing, then I can go to bed. That's no joke, I really am making pickles, the whole house stinks to high heaven of dill, garlic, vinegar, mustard seed and onions.

I thought I blew it at dinner, because I ate a couple of things I normally don't touch, but I got the calories added up and I'm still under 2,000, so not bad for the day overall, especially considering that I've been making pickles since mid day. I love pickles.

wow.. your weight loss is SO amazing.. i have 116 more pounds to lose.. itll be a long hard road, but i hope i can make it. congrats!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:46 PM
FitDay Member

Good morning ladies, I'm back from vacay. 2 weeks in Florida doing the whole Disney/Seaworld thing. Okay for those of you that don't know this, 9 parks in 11 days is A LOT!!!!! I think we won't do it like that again EVER. The 2 best days of our vacation were the 2 we spent at Cocoa Beach. Actually the whole thing was a lot of fun, it just wasn't very relaxing, and I think we all came home very tired and not the least bit rested. I was trying to read all the posts I missed before I posted, but that was taking too long this morning, and I have to get my workout started.

Anyway I gained a little weight on the trip, okay more than a little I was up 10 pounds the first night we got back, I weighed in at 166.4 on Friday night. But I've jumped right back on the horse and this morning I was at 158.3, which is only up 4 pounds from the day we left. So all in all, 2 weeks of eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it was bad but not the end of the world. I'm back in the saddle and battling the bulge again and feel pretty strong again, which is a good thing. The kids go back to school in a few days and I think that will help me get back on track like nothing else....
Old 08-30-2010, 12:33 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Welcome Back Almeeker!

WOW, 9 parks, 11 days - no wonder you didn't gain much weight on your vacay! Glad to hear you had a great time and now back at it. Looking forward to more posts. Carren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.