Notices

45 lbs. to lose looking for partners...

Old 09-07-2010, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hi my name is Kimmie I have been at this for 3 weeks and I am doing well. i do freetrainers online they do a fitness plan it kicks your butt but it is working. Good luck all and I hopw you let me join you.
Kimmie
Old 09-09-2010, 10:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default Friday Weigh In

A slow week again. I haven't got to exercise and can't seem to get motivated to do so this week. I did manage to lose 1 lb. but could have done better if I would have exercised. Tomorrow I will make up for it, all day volunteering for a kids football league. Lots of walking, bending, wiping tears. lol
---------------
Starting weight : 198 lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 179.4 lbs (9-10-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10) Still not there!
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (2-20-10)
Old 09-10-2010, 01:43 PM
FitDay Member

Hi I am a new member and just getting started on my weight loss plan of losing 30-35 pounds so would love to join this group also if its not too late.

I have been doing brisk walking on the tread mill this week for about 20 - 35 minutes along with horseback riding (2 times a week approximately) and walking up the stairs at work as opposed to taking the elevator.

I don't really have a diet plan per se just hoping to make a concerted effort to stop nibbling on the junk food at night (one of my weak points lol). I didn't own a scale so went out and bought one of the Weight Watcher scales today but still trying to figure out how to use it properly and find out what everything means.

I do hope to lose the weight before next summer hits. Anyways, that's it for me. Best wishes to all on their lifestyle changes.

Alison
Old 09-11-2010, 06:27 AM
FitDay Member

A little late for the weigh in, I know. Sorry about that. I had an all day job interview, complete with meals out. And yes, I accepted the dessert.

That said, no difference in weight this week. BUT I'm excited because I am am really progressing with my weight lifting. 190 on the leg press! Yeah! I've also added squats and free weights to my routine. I'm really enjoying myself. So, that fact that the scale stayed the same is a little disappointing, but at least I didn't gain.

Still, here's to a more on target week.

Starting weight : 263.5lbs (8-28-10)
Current weight : 260.0lbs (9-11-10)
Mini goal weight: 242 lbs (12-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 165-170 lbs (12-31-11)

UTLIMATE GOAL: A1C 5.0 and a fasting blood sugar>88
Old 09-12-2010, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fridayish weigh in

Keep up the good work everyone!
My weight is the same, but considering my week I'm not surprised. I will say that I am feeling stronger and that is part of my goal. So, that is something.
It's cooled a bit (but, the humidity has moved in), so I expect to be more energetic in my workouts this week - yay. Good luck and stick with it!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

Also - welcome to you new folks. It is great to have you here. Good luck and I look forward to the time ahead.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
FitDay Member

Hi , I just started today. I have about 50 lbs to lose so I'm in!
Old 09-18-2010, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default Friday weigh in

Woo Hoo finally losing some down 3lbs. this week. Almost to my mini goal.
---------------
Starting weight : 198lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 176.4bs (9-17-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (2-20-10)

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ml?Owner=zinal

"Every journey starts with one small step."
Old 09-18-2010, 02:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Friday Weigh-in

Zinal, that is so great! I know it feels good.

I am so off track it's ridiculous. Every week I feel like I am renewing my efforts and then it all gets blown. I hate to sound like such a downer, but crap. I just need to somehow keep my goals in front of me.

Good luck to everyone this week.
G
Old 09-19-2010, 02:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by alreadydoingit
Zinal, that is so great! I know it feels good.

I am so off track it's ridiculous. Every week I feel like I am renewing my efforts and then it all gets blown. I hate to sound like such a downer, but crap. I just need to somehow keep my goals in front of me.

Good luck to everyone this week.
G
This week was easy for me because I was never at home to eat and didn't have money to grab fast food. Your at a plateau and it to will pass. You may need to decrease calories or increase exercise a little just to get over the hump. It is hard to see the goal sometimes. I have a picture of me with my son at my heaviest on my laptop. Everytime I see it I get more determined to lose the weight. I hope this week is better for you. Keep your spirits up, it will happen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.