Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
45 lbs. to lose  looking for partners... >

45 lbs. to lose looking for partners...

Community
Notices

45 lbs. to lose looking for partners...

Old 09-22-2010, 01:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default First Weigh In

I completed my first week's weigh in this past Friday, Sept. 17th and lost 1.8 pounds! This is a small drop in the bucket but a good start.

Some of the problems I am facing right now is that I seem to be hungry a lot and at times I am getting a little headachy and light headed. Does anyone have any advice and/or suggestions to help avoid this? Is this a 'normal' side effect of trying to cut down on your calorie intake and burning more calories than you consume?

Thanks for your help and support.

Starting weight : 173.6 lbs
Current weight : 171.8 lbs (9-17-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 125-130 lbs (5-31-11)
Old 10-09-2010, 03:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default Glad to be back

Hi, all. I haven't been able to get on the forums for a couple of weeks, and I really could see the difference in not having the support. I've even been afraid to step on the scales and see where I actually am. Not giving up, though. The exercise has been coming along, but my eating has been out of hand. Our fitness challenge at work is up in three weeks, and I'm so afraid that I'm the one who is going to pull the team down. Everyone else seems to be looking much more fit than I. Thanks for all the support and great ideas. I know that I'll do better now that I can converse with my "fitness friends" again.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default go go go

Feeling a little under the weather, so didn't walk. Hope I can do so anyway tomorrow.