Notices

Just a beginner

Old 02-11-2015, 01:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default yes thats the one

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
The 30 Day Challenge...is it the one by David McGraw? That's the one I found yesterday and started with it last night. I'm so curious to see if this helps! I do love the idea!
did it help you fall asleep? it knocks me out...
Old 02-11-2015, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, it does send me almost to sleep! Near the end, I'm almost startled when the sound of his voice changes to bring you back to awareness. If nothing else, I find this very relaxing at the end of the day
Old 06-03-2015, 12:56 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sasamiking1979
Hello everyone...
ok so I am just starting this diet thing out..
I weigh 238 pounds I am trying to get down to 149 pounds I am trying to lose 89 pounds by October 31st, I was hyperthyroidism once they killed my thyroid it pushed me into hypothyroidism. I am currently on Medicine for Bi-polar, Depression, Hyperthyroidism, Degenerative disk disease, Acid Reflux, Anxiety, Nausea I am also waiting on results for Cancer.
I have started an on line belly dance workout course that I do 3 days a week for an hour and 1 day a week full heavy house cleaning, with 4 days of light house cleaning, at night I have started listening to a hypnotist (not sure if it works but trying it) seems to be keeping me focused on my main goal. But we will see...
I have 2 children it is hard for me to get to the gym, But taking care of them is a work out in themselves. Does anyone have any ideas on exercising besides the belly dancing and some ideas for kid friendly food for my family..
thanks everyone for your suggestions....
welcome. let's encourage each other and get it step by step do to push yourself too much otherwise you will be failed easier...