How can I lose 100LB in a year

Old 10-23-2020, 09:38 AM
FitDay Member

Post How can I lose 100LB in a year

Hi everyone,
I tried to use MyFitnessPal without success years ago when gave up smoking and I gained lots of weight.

Last October I had an operation and my doctor told my that I would not be alive to walk my daughters down the aisle unless I lost some weight. My blood pressure was through the roof. This had a big impact on me and I've lost 100lb in weight in one year (blood pressure is now normal and I'm not on any meds at all).

Now I've hit my goal weight, I'm worried about slipping into old grazing habits and putting it all back on again, so I've re-activated my account today and will be checking the calories for now on.And make workout at home with this Mliti-gym made by Triumph fitness LLC.

If you want to know how I lost the weight, I followed these simple steps.

1. Cut down on your portion sizes. - I use a side plate.
2. Use a small fork or teaspoon and slow down. Lay your cutlery down between mouthfuls. It should take 20min to eat you dinner.
3. Stop drinking anything fizzy. - fizzy drinks expand you stomach and then you eat more to fill the extra space.
4. Donít drink whilst eating. If you feel like you need a drink, its because your belly is full and needs to be flushed by fluid to fit more in - donít do it. When you finish eating wait 5min before having a drink.
5. Keep to food thats less than 3% fat and 5% sugar.
6. Exercise. I try to do a 30min mountain bike ride up and down some steep hills where I live 3 times a week.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Congratualtions!!! awesome job!!! good simple steps, the only one i cant do is not drink while eating, I just have to drink something. Continued success!!
Old 10-25-2020, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

Congratualtions
Old 10-30-2020, 01:08 AM
FitDay Member

thanks
Old 10-30-2020, 01:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by TRFL19 View Post
thanks
Originally Posted by MelvinEnnis View Post
Congratualtions
thanks
Old 11-01-2020, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default Very Good Tips!!

Very Good Tips!!

Old 11-02-2020, 11:15 PM
FitDay Member

This is awesome you literally look like a new man! sending my good luck on the rest of your journey
Old 09-14-2021, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

good post
Old 09-15-2021, 09:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by TRFL19 View Post
3. Stop drinking anything fizzy. - fizzy drinks expand you stomach and then you eat more to fill the extra space.
The best way to achieve a healthy weight is through eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly. And as unexciting as it may seem, water straight from the tap is the best option to quench your thirst.