Vital Herbal Organic Ashwagandha Review >

Vital Herbal Organic Ashwagandha Review

Community
Notices

Vital Herbal Organic Ashwagandha Review

Old 12-22-2022, 01:30 PM
FitDay Member

Default Vital Herbal Organic Ashwagandha Review

I was looking for natural ways to have better energy during the day and better sleep at night with no side effects. I came across articles that said blocking cortisol levels allows for the testosterone already in the body to be more effective, since it appears that too much cortisol neutralizes testosterone. I didn't want to take extra testosterone to raise levels because that comes with side effects like hair loss. I decided to try the Ashwagandha from Vital Herbal because it is Organic and the best bang for the buck considering the potency of their extract 10:1. There are more powerful formulas out there for more money, but just starting out I wanted to try something strong but not too strong. In the first day or two I almost instantly noticed a difference in energy and mood during the day. I experimented taking it in the morning vs at night before bed, and I feel the best results are when I take it in the morning. It actually works, so I will be ordering my next bottle and I'm sticking with Vital Herbal.