Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Selecting a movie viewing platform >

Selecting a movie viewing platform

Community

Selecting a movie viewing platform

Old 12-03-2021, 08:11 PM
FitDay Member

Post Selecting a movie viewing platform

Hi all, what video viewing platforms do you use? I really love watching movies and TV series after work and hard workouts, but I really dislike the subscription system offered by modern platforms. Perhaps you know platforms without subscriptions or at least with piece purchases.
Old 12-05-2021, 07:44 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out, saw more recently very similar to the one you recommended. Distinguishing features include the ability to watch movie ratings, episode breakdowns, and reality shows. But what I miss is some of the old movies. I love watching the Indiana Jones movies, but I think everyone is looking forward to the new episode coming out. I like watching Star Wars, and on New Year's Eve, I prefer to watch Home Alone with McCauley Culkin, which in my personal opinion is the best New Year's Eve classic.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 06-09-2022 at 03:11 AM. Reason: link, quote of deleted post
Old 12-06-2021, 06:47 AM
FitDay Member

I advise you to select only a reliable site
Old 12-08-2021, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

I highly recommend streaming service Netflix top quality, user-friendly interface, I recommend it)
Old 12-29-2021, 10:45 PM
FitDay Member

I live in Ireland and I had a problem to watch the BBC, because British TV is blocked here and it is impossible to watch it, to solve this issue I was helped by VPN and watch it here many British TV shows are now open to me watching news as well, now I also want to start watching TV show Wine This is a thriller and detective series, in which two brothers accidentally killed an old man. Neighbors and a relative of the deceased begin to suspect his death, and the lives of the two brothers begin to fall apart.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 04:34 AM. Reason: link
Old 02-04-2022, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

When I used this app last I was able to download things. Did they change that? Or if it got updated recently can someone dm or put it in the comments.
Old 02-04-2022, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Today, a huge amount of educational content is published in video format. Lectures, conference recordings, documentaries are a very popular self-education format that allows you to learn easily and naturally. And with the help of the movie download application, you can take the necessary content with you on the road or on vacation.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 04:34 AM. Reason: link
Old 03-02-2022, 12:34 AM
FitDay Member

I mostly don't watch movies online and don't look for any platforms. That's because I download movies to watch on I like the quality and the sound. That's probably why I use it. It's hard to find another site this good.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-24-2022 at 03:35 AM. Reason: link
Old 03-02-2022, 01:32 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Gazoline5
I advise you to select only a reliable site
Exactly. Only that way can you be sure that your data are not traded.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:00 PM
FitDay Member

I trust Netflix the most in this regard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.