Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Selecting a movie viewing platform >

Selecting a movie viewing platform

Community
Notices

Selecting a movie viewing platform

Old 03-15-2023, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

I like watching movies on Netflix. Good picture quality and quality voiceover do their job.
Old 03-20-2023, 04:54 PM
FitDay Member

YouTube
Old 04-05-2023, 03:49 PM
FitDay Member

I was in the mood to watch a movie but didn't feel like leaving my house. I decided to search for online movie websites and found one that had a huge selection of films. I was able to browse by genre and found a great action movie to watch. The website Soap2day had great streaming quality and I didn't experience any buffering.

Last edited by Hulabi; 04-09-2023 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:01 PM
FitDay Member

I use Netflix and YouTube. These are the only platforms where I watch anything. A few months ago, I got into Korean dramas and not all of them are available by region. Therefore, I found an article https://www.firestickhow.com/express...firestick.html and it helped me solve my problem. Now I devote all my free time only to watching movies and series

Last edited by jolbnrm; 08-29-2023 at 04:40 AM.
Old 10-10-2023, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I am a big music lover, so I always try to find a good service to listen to music. Usually I use online services, but I always need to have some tracks to download on my phone. With this problem, ytmp3 helps me a lot. It was my friend's recommendation and now I can't imagine my life without it. Anytime I download songs quickly and easily. So you can try it too

Last edited by AnthonyLawrence; 12-05-2023 at 03:19 AM.