Community
Notices

need help

Old 02-16-2012, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Red face need help

I need help to lose some wieght. I have been at 147 lbs for the last year now. I burn more caleries then i eat, i walk almost every day for about half hour to hour. I can't do any sit ups because I have broken my tailbone twice now and it is just to painful to do them. So if there is anyone out there that can give me any help to lose about 20lbs it would be great! I will try almost anything.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Well, unless you pay money for a weight loss coach who will help you personally, it's best to learn how to help yourself. We already have a plethora of advice when folks make this request, and you'll find all that information at your fingertips here:

FitDay Discussion Boards - Threads Tagged with fitday best of series

Best wishes for your weight loss journey.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard!

There's a lot that can be explored as to why those last pounds just don't come off. Anything from medical concerns to combination of foods to macro-nutrients to exercise and more . . .

*Salt intake?
*Fiber? Vegetable & Fruit Intake?
*Water?
*Sleep?
*Exercise -> Changing up or what some people refer to as "confusing the body"?

I read thru those threads that Vito refers to and found a lot of great information that helps me. And don't forget the articles on FitDay -- you can click on those on top of this forum. Also, if you haven't already, I'd suggest exploring and participating on these forums.

As you log in you may be able to discover maybe one or two things that you can change that makes a big difference.

Hope you decide to pop in here quite often.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

just looked at it now well have to read them and let you know how it goes. thanks
Old 02-24-2012, 08:56 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Glad to see you at it!

Have fun reading! I too have a lot of reading to do with all the articles here and all the helpful threads.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

thanks hopefully it can help me.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jsomers67
thanks hopefully it can help me.

Of course it will help you. And it's free. You wouldn't get better advice from a Nutritionist, one you'd have to pay money for. Good luck with your journey, grasshopper.