Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
I think this is the website I've been praying for!! >

I think this is the website I've been praying for!!

I think this is the website I've been praying for!!

Old 02-23-2012, 04:47 PM
FitDay Member

Cool I think this is the website I've been praying for!!

Hi everyone! I'm Kerri, 42, mom of three. I have about 80 pds to lose, boo hiss! But this is what I've been looking for. I can watch my calorie intake without having to pay for WW, when did they start charging so much? I'm really happy to be here

Kerri
Old 02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome! I find that this site is similar to WW in a way, thinking of WW as a simple (dumbed down if you will) way of thinking about nutrition. FitDay actually teaches you about nutrition.

Best wishes on your fitness journey!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

Kerri, welcome to FitDay. We have a "best of" series that you should check out. I'll post up the link to it when I can to my other computer.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...uncements.html

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-23-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up And the secret is out again . . .

FitDay is an incredible fitness tool!

Kerri ~

You and I are close in our goals for weight loss. I greatly appreciate this site with the combination of logging in food/exercise & the forums. Hope you will stick around the forums for the wonderful support - for not only weight loss, but also fitness!
Old 02-25-2012, 12:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kerrio3 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm Kerri, 42, mom of three. I have about 80 pds to lose, boo hiss! But this is what I've been looking for. I can watch my calorie intake without having to pay for WW, when did they start charging so much? I'm really happy to be here

Kerri
Welcome aboard, this is a great site. I have 3 kids too, and am in my 40's. And I can totally relate to the 80lbs to lose, and then some! Personally I find this easier (and cheaper) to use than WW. Anyway good luck and don't be a stranger.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:24 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker View Post
Personally I find this easier (and cheaper) to use than WW.
I'm curious. How do you find it easier? A friend of mine claims that WW is easier. I'd like to hear your impressions.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:21 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Kerrio!

Yes Fitday is an answer to many prayers for me too! Once I really started using the site, not only did I become more accountable to my caloric intake I also got wiser about my nutritional intake. Use the reports, they are wonderful.

80 pounds is a big goal but very doable. Be realistic in setting goals, give life a chance to get in the way sometimes, think of the long-term rather than the immediate goal of the weight loss.