Half weigh to goal >

Half weigh to goal

Community
Notices

Half weigh to goal

Old 01-06-2012, 01:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default Half weigh to goal

Hey everybody, I'm a newbie and I am interested in the "bird's eye view" and report functions on Fitday. I had always done the points and Weightwatchers thing, but I am ready to move onto the next phase of my weight loss and fitness journey by depending more on myself (and trainers) and all that I have learned and will continue learning.

It's scary to change and I wondered if I was ready to keep myself accountable, and through a lot of introspection and advice from my great support network, I realize for the first time in my life that I can trust myself....food no longer controls me (even if I can still hear cupcakes saying "eat me"...the voices aren't as loud).

Although I still have a desire to track, it's no longer a necessity to keep me accountable....it's to help take me to the level and to give me knowledge on how to eat even cleaner. I've lost 70lbs (9 inches off my waist), and I still have about 75 lbs to lose. I have lost the weight over 3 years and it's been a lot of hard work..mentally and physically. So many people struggle with weight and esteem issues...but ultimately conquering obstacles is what makes us smarter, stronger, and more compassionate people.

Looking forward to the next chapter...on the way to my final "before and "after"! When I started just over 300lbs it was so unbelievably far away, and now I can actually see the finale...Yayyy for me!
Old 01-07-2012, 07:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default Glad you're here!

It sounds as if you made a lot of progress mentally as well as physically. I think you have a lot to offer the community here. On the flip side, I hope you can stick around here so that you can receive encouragement as you continue your journey to greater fitness.

Best Wishes!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:28 AM
FitDay Member

Luv....thanks, I see that there is a great community of support here and that's exactly what I need. I still have lots to learn and I am excited about using the Fitday tools, and helping others like they will surely help me :-)