Notices

Hello!

Old 11-28-2011, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello!

Hello Everyone,
I am happy to be new here and have enjoyed your posts.
I've struggled with my weight since 2008 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The drug I take- and will for 7 years total, makes it very hard to do anything but gain, and the painful side effects make it difficult to be motivated to exercise. However, my life is more important than these obsticales so it my hope and prayer that I will succeed!
Thank you for listening!
Old 12-06-2011, 01:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear about your health challenges, but glad you seem positive about doing what you need to do. If you have any questions or need help with FitDay, just let us know.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-07-2011, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! Cancer is an ugly monster and I know that it helps to stay positive and to be surrounded with lots of support. It sounds like you are definitely headed in the right direction! The first suggestion made to me was to walk. Another friend told me to vacuum several times a day, LOL. Of course, talk to your doctor before you do anything nutritionally. You don't want to deny your body the essential things that you will need to to be nutritionally healthy. Good luck and check in often!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! FitDay helps keep you focused on the positive...keep coming back!