Notices

New and would love some support!

Old 04-24-2016, 09:26 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb New and would love some support!

Hi all!! I am new to this forum and would love to introduce myself!

My name is Artemis, I am 25 years old from Montreal, QC, Canada. I love to travel, throw parties and do sports. Unfortunately, I have had weight problems my entire life. I find that since I am running around so much, sleeping very little and have a general lack of self-control around food, I have such an unhealthy relationship with it.

That being said, it is 5:30 in the morning, I work in an hour, and I decided that I have had enough of it! Google directed me to this site, I tried on my old work clothes that I decided will fit me again in a month, and I am looking forward to using this wonderful site.

Time to get healthy and feel great again! Of course, I say this often but I really feel more motivated than ever this morning. Would any lovely people like to join me, and we can keep each other motivated?

Let's be strong together, keep each other on track and do it all with positivity and empowerment!

Bisous!

Artemis
Old 04-25-2016, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard. We're glad google pointed you in our direction! In the motivation and support area, I started a new 7 day thread. http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...ng-4-25-a.html It's been very slow around here lately. Usually the 7 day thread are super busy, heck right now, it may be just me. However, you're invited to join in with me and whomever else shows up. There is no right or wrong way to do it. Most people set some goals for the next 7 days and they post a daily update to show how they are doing. There's usually a lot of chit chatting and support that comes along with it.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default how are you doing????

Originally Posted by artemis_diana
Hi all!! I am new to this forum and would love to introduce myself!

My name is Artemis, I am 25 years old from Montreal, QC, Canada. I love to travel, throw parties and do sports. Unfortunately, I have had weight problems my entire life. I find that since I am running around so much, sleeping very little and have a general lack of self-control around food, I have such an unhealthy relationship with it.

That being said, it is 5:30 in the morning, I work in an hour, and I decided that I have had enough of it! Google directed me to this site, I tried on my old work clothes that I decided will fit me again in a month, and I am looking forward to using this wonderful site.

Time to get healthy and feel great again! Of course, I say this often but I really feel more motivated than ever this morning. Would any lovely people like to join me, and we can keep each other motivated?

Let's be strong together, keep each other on track and do it all with positivity and empowerment!

Bisous!

Artemis
I hope you reached your goal for fitting your work goals. I just joined. My hospital shift just changed and I am now able to get more than 3 hours sleep at night. YAY!!!
Old 06-02-2016, 02:43 PM
FitDay Member

Good Luck. It seems the more busy we are the harder it is to eat healthy. I went shopping today and got what I think will work into my plan. This site is great for looking up calorie/carb counts for foods. Often how many calories are in something we thought was healthy-Yikes -big wake-up call.