Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
How to save time when meal planning for specific calories? >

How to save time when meal planning for specific calories?

Community
Notices

How to save time when meal planning for specific calories?

Old 11-04-2022, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to save time when meal planning for specific calories?

Hello,

I find it takes too much time counting all the calories in your meals and making sure you hit your target macros.

So I started creating a very simple app that enables you to select aliments or fancy meals you want to eat and it will compute quantities automatically for the given calories/macros.

I am curious to know if you guys also have this problem? Do you want to save some time with this part of your life?

Here is a visualization of how the app would work: automealplanner.com

Disclaimer: its not ready yet but you can subscribe if you want to be notify when development is done!
Old 11-10-2022, 06:08 PM
FitDay Member

Meal planning can be a time-consuming task, but there are a few simple tips that can help you save time and still plan healthy, delicious meals.
First, make a list of your family's favorite meals. Then, choose recipes that can be easily adapted to your specific calorie needs. For example, if you're trying to eat fewer calories, you can simply reduce the amount of oil or butter in a recipe. Planning ahead and being organized are key to saving time when meal planning for specific calories.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:21 PM
FitDay Member

nice post