Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread - Januray 27- February 2 >

Motivational Thread - Januray 27- February 2

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread - Januray 27- February 2

Old 01-31-2014, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

I am back to exercising and eating right so I should make some progress in February. Have a great day.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:23 AM
FitDay Member

I did my treadmill work out and hand weights so I am off to a good start today.
I am aiming for a five pound loss in February.

Goals for the week

Calories under 1200: T-Y W-N T-Y
Treadmill 3X: T-Y, F-Y
Hand weights 3X: T-Y, F-Y
6 glasses of water: T-Y W-N T-Y
Post every day and weigh in on Friday no matter what
Old 01-31-2014, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Libby - Shall we make a new challenge? We haven't had one since the New Year's Eve Challenge. How about The February Five Pound Challenge? I would absolutely love to get down 5 pounds in February as well and its so perfect because our last weigh day in February is a Friday. You with me!
Old 01-31-2014, 09:53 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, count me in.

February five pounds weight loss Challenge
168.1 to 163.1

Does any one else want to join us?
Old 01-31-2014, 10:34 AM
FitDay Member

Woohoo Libby! Here we go again! So excited to be doing another goal challenge with you.

Any other takers? You know you wanna!!! It's a fun way to push yourself by setting a short term goal and then working hard for it. Even if the goal isn't met, having that target helps to push a little harder than usual. Or at least it helps me
Old 01-31-2014, 12:13 PM
FitDay Member

I'm in for the 5 pound for Feb challenge. Good losing everyone.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:09 PM
FitDay Member

Yay Mary!!! My Canadian FitDay girls aren't afraid of a little 5 pound challenge!

Come on my fellow FitDay-ers! Let's all aim for 5 pounds in February! If you have a different goal...no problem! Just set yourself a goal to achieve in the next month and then GO FOR IT! Hope, Cassie, Nyda, Mern, Mike, Tori, Becca, Jenn, Erin, aimeet, ...anyone else I'm missing (apologies if I missed you!)...join us in this challenge!

Don't wish for it, work for it!!!
Old 02-01-2014, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

I wrote the wrong weight in my journal this morning - 132 instead of 193 -- maybe I was thinking of this time next year!

Just wondering how many of you are measuring regularly? I was pleasantly surprised by the inches lost since Jan 1st. 1.5 off chest, waist and hips. I'm luck in that I usually take weight off, and put it on, all over.

I plan on measuring once a month.

Have a great weekend. I'm off to Toronto - weather permitting! Should not be a bad diet weekend as dining is not high on our agenda and I'm looking forward to swimming in an indoor/outdoor pool. I love floating around outside with snow falling on me. Today it may be freezing rain!
Old 02-01-2014, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning all Having my 'girl's day' today with my daughter today....getting in my workout first! This way I can enjoy a frozen yogurt treat at the mall with her

Mary - I too measure about every 4-6 weeks. It is so motivating to see the inches lost, not just the scale weight! I also take pictures every 4-6 weeks when I measure. It is incredible to see the changes with my own eyes! Because the weight comes off so slowly, it's hard to notice the little changes that continue to happen. Enjoy your time in Toronto!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-01-2014, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

Good idea with the photos Debbie. We could do a time lapse u tube video once we reach our goals. Just kidding but I like the idea and will start with photos tomorrow. I think I'll pose in my long underwear - doesn't every Canadian have some. Actually its for curling and skiing however it is packed for the road trip today. I live near Owen Sound so just now have open roads.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.