Yummy, healthy french Fried >

Yummy, healthy french Fried

Community
Notices

Yummy, healthy french Fried

Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Yummy, healthy french Fried

I just make up this recipe, it is so good. Not much different from a deep fried frenchfried.
Cut up russet potato in stick (like frenchfried), put in a pot, add water until it cover the potato. Bring to a boil, let it boil for 2-3 minutes (it all dente, but the shape still there). Drain.
Spay the cookies sheet with cooking spay, add the potato, spread it evenly and drizzle with 1tsp of oil. then bake in 400 degree oven until golden brown. Flip all the fried over and bake until golden brown again and enjoy.
Lots of carb but hardly any oil.
Mai
Old 02-25-2011, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds a LOT healthier than processed french fries bought at the store..thanks!!
Old 02-26-2011, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

I love these! You should try some different flavors too. I like to mix them with a little lowfat caesar dressing, or add some cayanne pepper to the oil, parmersan cheese is great too, garlic powder...there are so many ways to do these! Yum.