FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Food talk (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/food-talk/)
-   -   What are you eating... (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/food-talk/3146-what-you-eating.html)

taubele 03-08-2011 10:33 AM

I just had some popcorn! (Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop, 94% Fat Free, Butter) and a 12 oz. glass of water!

It's an occasional indulgence for me when I'm feeling really munchy. 224 calories for the whole bag is pretty good; I find popcorn has the ability to really "fill me up" for a snack! Before my diet, instead of light popcorn it would have been cheez-its, Doritos, or some kind of mozzarella sticks with a big glass of soda. Times they are a-changin'!

Ratsmouth 03-08-2011 11:18 AM

Half a turkey sub from SubWay, loaded with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, green peppers, and onions, on 9-grain bread. Picked up groceries today: baby spinach and romaine, cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, frozen veggies, canteloupe. NOM!

doowackie 03-08-2011 02:45 PM

loooove subway subs

dinner for tonight:
lemon water
5oz chicken in bbq sauce
homemade cole slaw
Probably some ice cream too

Ratsmouth 03-09-2011 04:57 AM

I love SubWay subs, too, but I generally indulge in them only when I do grocery shopping, and one sub = two meals that day. I pile on the veggies, go with the lower fat breads and stick to turkey, roast beef, or Black Forest ham, with no cheese. Actually, I lost almost 30 lb. a year or two ago in an eating plan that included SubWay meals. Apple slices are available instead of cookies, but every now and then I would treat myself to the cookies. Otherwise, I was sticking pretty closely to my 1500 calories.

Today: Shredded wheat with skim milk and a banana, coffee; fat free cottage cheese with pineapple, a cup of grapes, a pear and a couple of low fat Triscuit for crunch (and holy cow was that GOOD!); tonight: wild salmon filet with lemon juice, brown rice and my leftover Brussels sprouts. Bedtime: 2 cups of skim milk. Today is rather heavy on carbs, but they're good carbs, and it's low on fat. I needed some variety.

almeeker 03-09-2011 07:02 AM

Just finished a snack of Swiss Miss hot cocoa (Sensible Sweets 25 calories) and a Laughing Cow cheese wedge (35 calories).

quinnesec 03-09-2011 08:13 AM

Egg white omelet with fresh mushrooms and 1/2 slice low-fat Swiss.

staceyalberta 03-09-2011 08:24 AM

left over chicken & veggies from lunch is my snack.

RunbikeSki 03-09-2011 02:04 PM

Smoked salmon and goat cheese on melba toast.

yummy!

Albie@round 03-10-2011 03:06 AM

Americano venti and my oatmeal with raisins.....Soon going out for a 4 mile walk/run combos session....No snow on the path today so I should be able to up the cardio intensity a bit....

My best to all........Albie:)

---------------

mecompco 03-10-2011 03:12 AM

Just finished my peanut butter sandwich and low cal yogurt (strawberry today)--a great lunch!

Will be walking carefully today as we got a dusting of snow and I ended up having a nice hard fall on some concealed ice walking in to work this morning (I think the worst thing is all the paperwork to go along with it).

Eat healthy everyone!

Regards,
Michael