FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Food talk (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/food-talk/)
-   -   What are you eating... (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/food-talk/3146-what-you-eating.html)

cjohnson728 02-11-2011 07:30 AM

Quinn, I hope you enjoyed it and don't feel too guilty. The FitDay log will be blank tomorrow again!

My hubby's requested homemade chicken pot pie tonight, and since my son, who doesn't like it, won't be home, I'm making it. My recipe's not horrible, so I think I can get it into my macros.

I discovered FlatOut Crisps on sale today and grabbed a bag. Not bad at all tastewise, no sat fat, lower carbs than most crackers, and some protein to boot. I had some with chicken on a salad for lunch.

almeeker 02-11-2011 07:54 AM

Quinn, I'm right there with you, my kids are out in the kitchen "dipping", yummy things in chocolate. Pizza Hut right now would be a low cal event for me.

vabeachgirlNYC 02-11-2011 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by quinnesec (Post 35846)
Why can't I have a sexy shirtless dude? I'll trade you the sexy shirtless dude for my chocolate milk....

Oops! My mistake, I just realized it was 01gt4.6's profile pic! :o

mecompco 02-11-2011 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC (Post 35951)
Oops! My mistake, I just realized it was 01gt4.6's profile pic! :o

Ha ha--that' funny right there!

I should take a shirtless picture--that would be a public service as everyone would lose their appetites. :D

Regards,
Michael

staceyalberta 02-12-2011 03:52 AM

this morning for breakfast i had my favorite which might sound odd, but is yummy egg whites in oatmeal with cinnamon, sweetener & apple it's more like eating a pudding.

rainbow24 02-12-2011 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by staceyalberta (Post 35991)
this morning for breakfast i had my favorite which might sound odd, but is yummy egg whites in oatmeal with cinnamon, sweetener & apple it's more like eating a pudding.

I had something similar, minus the egg and apple. I will have an orange in an hour or so.

staceyalberta 02-12-2011 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by rainbow24 (Post 35999)
I had something similar, minus the egg and apple. I will have an orange in an hour or so.

sounds good. i just finished my morning snack more egg whites & a banana...yummy. i'm probably one of the few people on the planet that likes egg whites.

vabeachgirlNYC 02-12-2011 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by mecompco (Post 35966)
Ha ha--that' funny right there!

I should take a shirtless picture--that would be a public service as everyone would lose their appetites. :D

Regards,
Michael

Haha! I'm doing a public service by having mine up too! :p That cracks me up! :D

vabeachgirlNYC 02-12-2011 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by staceyalberta (Post 36000)
i'm probably one of the few people on the planet that likes egg whites.

I love egg whites! :D I eat a cup almost everyday! :cool:

mecompco 02-12-2011 08:33 AM

Phew, just got in from some shoveling. We're going to a Mexican place tonight--supposedly they have some sort of fish thing I might try. The portions there are ginormous so I think I'll play it safe and order a take-out box along with the meal. Breakfast is wearing thin so I'm finishing off 1oz of slightly stale peppered beer jerky--a good shot of protein to tide me over.

Regards,
Michael