Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
Does drinking water help my oral health? >

Does drinking water help my oral health?

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Does drinking water help my oral health?

Old 11-01-2021, 10:09 PM
FitDay Member

Default Does drinking water help my oral health?

Drinking water is good for health! This is what we have hearing from many people, but does it have a positive impact on oral health? The answer is Yes, drinking water is good for teeth also as it helps us keeping our mouth clean so that plaque cannot build up. Acids from plaque, food, and beverages can harm your tooth enamel, but drinking water dilutes acids to help protect your teeth.
Maria R. Fusco likes this.
Old 11-18-2021, 11:07 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, drinking water is good for health. We need adequate amount of water. It is very good for our health.
Maria R. Fusco likes this.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:26 AM
FitDay Member

Of course! Water provides benefits to the whole organism. Drinking water is good not only for organism, but also for skin
Old 11-30-2021, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Well first of all water helps to cleanse your body faster but the most important thing is not to drink alcohol during your body cleanse))
Old 02-18-2022, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

I've been drinking water every day for the last six months and I've started to feel much better
Old 03-14-2022, 12:21 AM
FitDay Member

Obviously water is most necessary to gain a healthy life
Old 05-10-2022, 04:47 PM
FitDay Member

Water is one of the best things to improve your overall body health including your oral health. Drinking water improves your oral hygiene, protects your enamel, prevents plaque and bad breath, prevents cavity formation, and also makes your gums and teeth healthier.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

There is no reason not to think like that. Water is a source of our living.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:29 PM
FitDay Member

flossing, consuming water is one of the excellent approaches to forestall cavities and gum disease. You can give up plaque buildup and defend your teeth enamel simply by means of consuming water for the duration of the day—read on to analyse more.
Old 10-14-2022, 07:41 PM
FitDay Member

If you want to order biryani online , Please visit Hungry House once and get delicious food online at decent prices.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.