Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
Does drinking water help my oral health? >

Does drinking water help my oral health?

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Does drinking water help my oral health?

Old 11-07-2022, 05:25 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, drinking water helps oral health because it washes away food and bacteria from the teeth. It also helps to keep the mouth moist, which prevents the growth of bacteria. Drinking water also helps to prevent dry mouth, which can lead to tooth decay.
Maria R. Fusco likes this.
Old 01-23-2023, 03:35 AM
FitDay Member

I can only agree with this, bravo!
Old 02-14-2023, 11:37 PM
FitDay Member

Good dentists will help you with that
Old 03-10-2023, 08:34 AM
FitDay Member

Of course! I agree with your point. Water in general helps us in everything related to health and well-being. I even tried the water diet after reading https://betterme.world/articles/the-7-day-water-fast/ . I used to drink very little water, but now I drink more than enough. By the way, now I usually drink only water, I got rid of the habit of drinking soda

Last edited by daniella846; 03-29-2023 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-28-2023, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, especially you will feel the difference after drinking coffee or soda.
Old 05-19-2023, 10:33 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone
Old 05-25-2023, 06:42 PM
FitDay Member

yes i agree
Old 05-26-2023, 12:16 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb

Yes, drinking water can indeed help improve your oral health. Water plays a crucial role in maintaining a healthy mouth in several ways. First, it helps keep your mouth hydrated, which is important for saliva production. Saliva helps wash away food particles, bacteria, and acids that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease.

Furthermore, drinking water, especially fluoridated water, can strengthen your teeth. Fluoride is a mineral that helps prevent tooth decay by remineralizing weakened tooth enamel. Many municipal water supplies contain fluoride, which offers an additional protective benefit for your teeth.

Drinking water also aids in neutralizing acidity in the mouth caused by consuming acidic foods and drinks. This helps prevent enamel erosion and tooth sensitivity. Moreover, staying hydrated with water promotes a healthy balance of oral bacteria and reduces the risk of dry mouth, which can contribute to bad breath.
Old 12-26-2023, 08:21 PM
FitDay Member

Drinking water is important to maintain hydration, ensure the normal functioning of organs, and support overall health.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:21 PM
FitDay Member

Drinking water is great for oral health, as it helps rinse away debris and prevents tooth decay. After wisdom teeth removal, it's best to avoid soda initially, as the bubbles and acidity can hinder the healing process. Stick to water and follow your dentist's guidance on when it's safe to enjoy soda again. Water is like a superhero for your mouth it clears out leftover bits, keeps things balanced, and helps pre3vent tooth troubles. Water salso have minerals that deffinately help your health also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.