Notices

Sugar content

Old 04-13-2011, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

We have made this request to the Administration but have yet to hear when these features will be added. Hopefully it will be soon.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Will premium fitday allow one to add a custom field for sugar?
Old 04-20-2011, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

I have FitDay premium and from what I can see sugar is still not an available field.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:43 AM
Super Moderator

If you go under "Stats" on FitDay Premium, you can custom add anything under "Total Nutrition."
Old 04-25-2011, 01:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sugar tracking

Is there a way to track sugar intake in Fitday web-based app?
Old 04-25-2011, 02:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Not at the moment, though it's supposed to be added at some future time. You CAN, if you have FitDay Premium, add a custom field to track "anything" so that's one possibility but you'd still have to enter the data yourself.

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...g-request.html
Old 05-02-2011, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Please add sugar tracking! 25g RDA is eye opening!

Have you heard that adults are only suppose to have 25 grams of sugar per day! Virtually impossible if you eat anything processed! Sugar is in everything. The average adult today will consume over 2 tons of sugar in their lifetime. No wonder our bodies are so diseased.

You would do us all a huge favor by adding sugar tracking!
Old 05-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...g-request.html
Old 05-27-2011, 02:56 AM
FitDay Member

"Read before posting a request. There are a number of things that we are working on to make FitDay a better, more user friendly site. Some things will take longer than others, so please be patient."

Mike?

I can respect this. I am in IT and have been responsible for maintenance of products in the past. Further, at least just starting out, I am not a paid client, so really am entitled to very little.

But that said, is it possible to see a list of the known defects and planned enhancements for the Web site? Then if a problem is not being addressed I would be happy to bring it to your attention.

For example, I searched and did not find any thing mentioned about the "Customize this food" option. This allows you to create a custom food based on an already existing food, by changing its name and nutritional character. The feature is enabled however does not create any custom food which I can see. I doubt it is added to the main database (have to double check now) because the original food is added to your daily food list after creating the new customized food. That's just one example.

I can understand that some features you may not want to publish because of competition issues, however basic/minor functionality issues and status are usual to publish in one place so that we don't spin our wheels searching and reporting things, in an effort to make the site more useful to ourselves and more valuable to you.

Is this something that you see value in?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.