Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree0Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2017, 02:41 PM   #291
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Default Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you

Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you!
avidyatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:15 PM   #292
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidyatech View Post
Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you!
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:04 AM   #293
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Thumbs down Not using, may delete account

I signed up for FitDay because my training coach recommended it. She likes the ways that you can look at how I'm meeting my daily nutritional requirements. I like that, too, but I have found that entering food in fitday is more troublesome and time-consuming than I can tolerate.

Manually entering nutritional information for almost every food I eat is just too onerous. The FitDay database seems tiny. So, I quit using FitDay, and went back to using Lose it! I can scan barcodes with my phone, which is a big help. This program is just too hard to use.

I went Premium because the ads were making the web site impossible to use, but I still don't like using FitDay. Looking up nutritional information and entering it into this tool is not worth it.

Am I missing something?
robinaridesbikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:55 AM   #294
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

We will send you an account cancellation notice via your registered email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinaridesbikes View Post
I signed up for FitDay because my training coach recommended it. She likes the ways that you can look at how I'm meeting my daily nutritional requirements. I like that, too, but I have found that entering food in fitday is more troublesome and time-consuming than I can tolerate.

Manually entering nutritional information for almost every food I eat is just too onerous. The FitDay database seems tiny. So, I quit using FitDay, and went back to using Lose it! I can scan barcodes with my phone, which is a big help. This program is just too hard to use.

I went Premium because the ads were making the web site impossible to use, but I still don't like using FitDay. Looking up nutritional information and entering it into this tool is not worth it.

Am I missing something?
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:12 AM   #295
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Please delete my account and all data associated with it. I no longer require this service.

Many thanks.
twangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:57 AM   #296
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twangle View Post
Please delete my account and all data associated with it. I no longer require this service.

Many thanks.
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:15 AM   #297
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Default

I am also trying to cancel/delete my account and get a refund. I have written multiple times to your support email, but am not getting any reply. I am very disappointed with the service (or lack of) I am getting from your company. I was a loyal Fitday user for years, but on my PC. The other day I paid the extra fee for premium, thinking I would be able to use the sync function, but alas, it does not work, and in fact it hasn't worked for years. Please get your act together Fitday. This is no way to treat your customers.
RGJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 03:33 AM   #298
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Default Please cancel my account

I've been trying to cancel my account for days. Would someone please reply to me?
RGJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #299
Super Moderator
 
vabeachgirlNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGJaxon View Post
I've been trying to cancel my account for days. Would someone please reply to me?
I forwarded this to Admin.
__________________
"Just Do It"
vabeachgirlNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 07:18 PM   #300
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 14
Default

Hi Rebecca, I've responded to your email
IBJoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
account, administration, answer me, cancel, delete, fitday, fitday questions, help!!!, how to, membership cancelation, premium, problem, profile, question, refund, slow, support, whiners

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On