Like Tree1Likes

Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread)

Old 06-03-2014, 06:35 PM
  #91  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Your account has been deactivated.

Originally Posted by copychick View Post
For similar reasons as stated I would also like to close my account. Is this message sufficient, or do I need to contact [email protected] ?

By close I mean entirely delete.
tyen is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 06:36 PM
  #92  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

It's been closed.

Originally Posted by askerly View Post
please close my account too.
tyen is offline  
Old 06-15-2014, 12:31 PM
  #93  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Default Please delete my account.

Please delete my account. Thanks
ratikakapur is offline  
Old 06-15-2014, 06:26 PM
  #94  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13
Default ZERO Customer Service from FitDay ???

[QUOTE=sampsondavidj;102710]Try following the instructions at this ehow. If it doesn't work in 7 days, feel free to let us know.

Uh, wouldn't it be better for FitDay staff to perform their own monitoring of customer removal requests rather than post "let us know if it doesn't work after 7 days"?

Here is something else to monitor since its your job.

There is something going on with your online web page. When I attempted to change the ounces from the default 1 ounce to the actual weight of 5 ounces, your webpage ignored that and added an entirely different entry... a vitamin.
db803 is offline  
Old 06-16-2014, 04:56 PM
  #95  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Closed

Originally Posted by ratikakapur View Post
Please delete my account. Thanks
tyen is offline  
Old 06-16-2014, 05:00 PM
  #96  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

What food item were you trying to enter when this behavior happened?

Also, can you confirm this also happen in Fitday Classic?

[QUOTE=db803;109141]
Originally Posted by sampsondavidj View Post
Try following the instructions at this ehow. If it doesn't work in 7 days, feel free to let us know.

Uh, wouldn't it be better for FitDay staff to perform their own monitoring of customer removal requests rather than post "let us know if it doesn't work after 7 days"?

Here is something else to monitor since its your job.

There is something going on with your online web page. When I attempted to change the ounces from the default 1 ounce to the actual weight of 5 ounces, your webpage ignored that and added an entirely different entry... a vitamin.
tyen is offline  
Old 07-05-2014, 06:10 PM
  #97  
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Default someone PLEASE help

I want to delete my account form fitday and there is NO WHERE on the site to do this... I have gone to settings, profile, dashboard and SENT and email to the "contact" email to have it only return as a noon working address. FORUM monitor or anyone else...where is the "delete account" information? In your privacy and pterms of service it clearly states anyone can delete their account BUT HOW!!!!?????????????
inkyblack is offline  
Old 07-07-2014, 04:08 PM
  #98  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Ok Done!.

Originally Posted by inkyblack View Post
I want to delete my account form fitday and there is NO WHERE on the site to do this... I have gone to settings, profile, dashboard and SENT and email to the "contact" email to have it only return as a noon working address. FORUM monitor or anyone else...where is the "delete account" information? In your privacy and pterms of service it clearly states anyone can delete their account BUT HOW!!!!?????????????
tyen is offline  
Old 07-07-2014, 06:09 PM
  #99  
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Default Emails from Fitday

Why would anyone use a site that doesn't allow one to unsubscribe from promotional emails.

I haven't used this site since signing up. The emails are impossible to unsubscribe from. Now that it's illegal in Canada, I look forward to pursuing this.
maryinthemiddle is offline  
Old 07-07-2014, 06:42 PM
  #100  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

I have closed your account. The emails should no longer be sent.

Originally Posted by maryinthemiddle View Post
Why would anyone use a site that doesn't allow one to unsubscribe from promotional emails.

I haven't used this site since signing up. The emails are impossible to unsubscribe from. Now that it's illegal in Canada, I look forward to pursuing this.
tyen is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.