Notices

Trying to Use FitDay to Gain Weight? Read Me!

Old 10-21-2010, 03:43 PM
FitDay Member

I'm also trying to set a weight goal higher than current as well for weight gain purpose. It shouldn't be hard for them to implement it.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default trying to gain weight

I'm trying to gain weight and fit day is not letting me enter a goal weight that is higher then my current weight. Any ideas?
Old 11-09-2010, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

This site does not support weight gain as a goal, despite numerous complaints from body builders and pregnant ladies. So you probably need to either ignore it or find another site that does Plenty of forum support for that here though.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by klindstedt
I'm trying to gain weight and fit day is not letting me enter a goal weight that is higher then my current weight. Any ideas?
This question has been brought to our attention recently and our tech team is looking into whether or not this change can be made. I will keep you posted.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

Default "Your goal weight is greater than your starting weight."

I just joined recently and started tracking my foods as part of my diet. I want to gain weight but cannot set a goal for myself!

Does anyone know a way around this?
Old 11-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

they are working on a fix for it.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Ok thanks!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:08 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Trying to gain weight as well

I'm trying to gain weight too. I'm also a programmer and I shouldn't think the change to the software would be that great. It might be as easy as turning off the warning that says you need to put a future weight lower than the current weight.

However, I suppose the graphs may be designed for just decreasing displays and if you try to draw and increasing line over time you may need to change the starting coordinates in the display. And this could be a low-priority feature for the development team as well, as they probably have more urgent fires to put out.

Anyway, I second this request.

Nick
Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBAngel
This question has been brought to our attention recently and our tech team is looking into whether or not this change can be made. I will keep you posted.
That would be nice since the focus should be a healthy weight and lifestyle whether one needs to gain or lose weight, right?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:44 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah that would be awsome if the graphs and everything can help with weight gain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.