Notices

30 Day Workout Challenge

Old 03-12-2010, 06:52 AM
FitDay Member

4 miles on today friday 3/12/10
Old 03-13-2010, 02:12 PM
FitDay Member

I broke up my work out into 2 30 minute sessions. I'm so not motivated today and am looking forward to tomorrow's recovery day. 1 hour TBW.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:23 AM
FitDay Member

4 miles on sat.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default 3-15

1 hour TBW.
Adding 1 1/2 hours of cleaning out the yard, gardens, etc. The time went by so fast it felt like 30 minutes.
The hour of regular exercise is the longest hour of my day still. I have GOT to find a way to adjust my attitude about exercise to make this a way of life for me instead of dreading it so much.

Adding 30 minute walk

Last edited by desertmountain; 03-15-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default 3-17 & 18

Gardening & yard work for several hours both days.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default 3-19

Several hours of yard work & gardening. I'm starting to notice some muscles in my legs.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:36 AM
FitDay Member

desertmountain;
Congrats on muscle developement.

Haven't posted for a while but still working out.
Sunday did 1 mile. 1 mile mon. + 30 min cardio, 3.25 mi tues. ,wed. 5 miles, + 20min. strength training. thurs. 1 mile + 30 min strength training. . 5 miles today .

My rant for the day is all this keeping my calories beTWEEN 1200- 1350 drinking 10 + glasses of water daily & I still gain a pound, & I only lost 1 lb. last week. I was really hoping for a 4 lb loss, not a GAIN!!!!
Oh well, that's life I'm not quitting. Just needed to vent.
Stay strong
Old 03-20-2010, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default 3-19 & 20

day 25:
3-19
Ahrrrg. It was wet & snowy so no yard work & I resisted doing the indoor exercises...did 30 minutes & promised to do the other half later, but later never came.
I just can't find the flow when I workout inside doing exercise as opposed to working outside. It's just really painful & boring.
Okay [Stepping off the whinny boohoo soapbox] I'm going to adjust my program and do the indoor exercises EVERYDAY regardless of whatever else I do that day. That way I will stay in the habit of doing it.

3-20
1 hour TBW today-still snowy so outdoor stuff.

On a positive note-I've added quite a bit more core exercises and do everything a little harder and faster so my workout is shaping up.

desertmountain;
Congrats on muscle developement. Haven't posted for a while but still working out. Sunday did 1 mile. 1 mile mon. + 30 min cardio, 3.25 mi tues. ,wed. 5 miles, + 20min. strength training. thurs. 1 mile + 30 min strength training. . 5 miles today . My rant for the day is all this keeping my calories beTWEEN 1200- 1350 drinking 10 + glasses of water daily & I still gain a pound, & I only lost 1 lb. last week. I was really hoping for a 4 lb loss, not a GAIN!!!! Oh well, that's life I'm not quitting. Just needed to vent.
Stay strong

OMG, how could that be possible? Are you measuring yourself? I bet you've grown new muscle mass. You've been doing quite a bit of strength training & cardio and that could be it. When I first started doing P90 I had no weight loss & freaked out until I remeasured myself again and found that I'd lost quite a few inches (hips, chest, waist) & gained inches in all my leg & arm measurements except the upper thighs, which were smaller. Not too long after I'd gained that new muscle mass the weight melted off really fast.
I'm so glad that you're still so dedicated - I'm still so encouraged by your long workouts. 5 miles!!! Awesome!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

1 hour TBW.
I'm still focusing on strengthening the core and feel ready to start doing cardio regularly. I've ordered a rebounder so it'll be easier on my joints. It should arrive the first week of April so until then I'm spending more time getting my heart rate up without any jarring movements (harder than I thought). I have to find my heart monitor & pedometer this week, I'm excited since this is the second step of getting ready to do another round of P90. If I continue to build & strengthen with out hurting myself it will be the beginning of May when I start. My birthday is in August so completing it on that day would be the best present I can give to myself.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:38 AM
FitDay Member

Yesterday's Addition: Worked for a couple of hours in the yard. It felt great that I'm making daily workouts a habit since I did the workout knowing that I had lots of yard work/gardening to do later that day.

Today: 1 hour TBW.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.