Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 08-19-2011, 04:13 PM
FitDay Member

Did my longest run yet- 8.75 miles Absolutely awesome! I even got a lil runner's high at about mile 7, that was really,really fun. I'm gonna sleep good tonight
Old 08-20-2011, 10:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Good job SW! I love when the endurance starts climbing and I can run for a couple of hours. Those endorphins, or whatever it is that creates the runners high sure over come the tired legs.

I'm thinking of starting a Fitday Running Team thread for those of us training for a race or working on PRs. Watta you think?
Old 08-20-2011, 12:55 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Good job SW! I love when the endurance starts climbing and I can run for a couple of hours. Those endorphins, or whatever it is that creates the runners high sure over come the tired legs.

I'm thinking of starting a Fitday Running Team thread for those of us training for a race or working on PRs. Watta you think?
awesome sw.

Fitday running team sounds good. I run very slow But I think I am more on avoid injury than try to be fast. But it fun to run fast sometimes too.

My left leg was very tired today. So I walk quite a bit. I plan to ride my bike tomorrow instead.
Mai
Old 08-20-2011, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks! and yes to the new thread- sounds good to me.
I also did a 15 mile bike ride after trying my luck at Salmon fishing, no fresh fish for dinner having grilled chicken again.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

I rode 8 miles today ( first time in along time), then after that we went on a family hike by the river.
My leg are very tired now.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

Pam, Vietnam is my home country. I am actually in Washington DC.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:07 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Mai, I grew up in Alexandria, across the river from DC.

Yesterday I when to Crossfit. Sat mornings are olympic lifting for an hour and then the workout. Spent an hour working on snatch squat form (nope, get those thought out of your head... a snatch is a very wide grasp on the barbell taking it from the ground to overhead).

The workout was quick, but envolved 100 push ups and 25 front squats broken into 5 sets. Most of the Saturday gals do full pushups - very impressive. I'm still doing modified, although I will do full when the number of reps is low.

Today is gardening, nothing too strenuous, mostly pruning and repairing irrigation.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

Mai, I grew up in Alexandria, across the river from DC.

Yesterday I when to Crossfit. Sat mornings are olympic lifting for an hour and then the workout. Spent an hour working on snatch squat form (nope, get those thought out of your head... a snatch is a very wide grasp on the barbell taking it from the ground to overhead).

The workout was quick, but envolved 100 push ups and 25 front squats broken into 5 sets. Most of the Saturday gals do full pushups - very impressive. I'm still doing modified, although I will do full when the number of reps is low.

Today is gardening, nothing too strenuous, mostly pruning and repairing irrigation.
WOW! That's an impressive work out- I definitely miss having a gym membership...LOL..@ snatch squat...

I'm keeping the day easy,I went shooting this morning, then mowed my yard and my brother's rental duplex yards and then going out for sushi

Originally Posted by lastri
Pam, Vietnam is my home country. I am actually in Washington DC.
Mmmm...I'm really starting to like Vietnamese food.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:03 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sw07
WOW! That's an impressive work out- I definitely miss having a gym membership...LOL..@ snatch squat...

I'm keeping the day easy,I went shooting this morning, then mowed my yard and my brother's rental duplex yards and then going out for sushi

Mmmm...I'm really starting to like Vietnamese food.

Vietnamese food is my enemy. I love it but I tent to eat too much.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:18 PM
FitDay Premium Member

SW: shoot what?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.