Notices

How to have an hourglass body shape?

Old 11-14-2022, 06:03 AM
FitDay Member

Hello, spend more time pumping priests and chest
Old 02-02-2023, 02:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RyanTaylor66
Having an hourglass body shape is something that many people strive for. There are a few things that you can do to help achieve this look.
First, you have to ensure that you are eating healthy foods and getting enough exercise. Eating healthy foods will help to reduce the amount of fat in your body, while exercise will help to tone your muscles. You should also focus on wearing clothing that accentuates your waistline. Wearing a belt can help to give the illusion of an hourglass shape, as can wearing form-fitting clothing. If you focus on these things, you should be able to achieve the hourglass body shape by waist trainers that you desire.
What's your point about waist trainers? Let's suppose that I'm doing all this that you've mentioned but still my weight isn't decreasing so then I should use corsets or waist trainers?
Old 03-05-2023, 10:56 PM
FitDay Member

It takes a long time to work on it... I haven't been able to achieve it yet