What is the diet for weight loss?

Old 09-30-2019, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy What is the diet for weight loss?

I have put on a lot of weight last month. I do not want to take weight loss pills. Can dieting help? What is the diet for weight loss?
Old 10-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Best diet? Eat what you can enjoy but keep within a daily calorie limit. The weight will come off, depending on the calorie limit.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:39 AM
FitDay Member

You need to consume a balanced diet for weight loss. Avoid consuming processed and junk foods containing high percentage of fats, sugar, and salt. Consistency is the key. Exercise regularly.
Old 10-26-2020, 06:19 PM
FitDay Member

Best diet doesn't exist
Old 01-20-2021, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

The best diet is a life style change. Eat goods foods and exercise. A fitness guy made this statement to me one day "Keep within one step of the food source...pick an apple, eat an apple; kill a chicken, eat a chicken. When's the last time you killed a pop-tart!"
Old 02-03-2021, 04:31 PM
FitDay Member

Good food and healthy recipe is required to lose weight fast.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

You need to know your calorie deficit, and also do not forget to calculate how much protein, fat, and carbs you eat. This is important for your health. Add activity, do you exercise?
Old 02-13-2021, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hello BrentFoust46,

I am a CBD product user from the USA. CBD products can help many diseases such as insomnia, hearts problem, Fatigue and etc. Read continue!

CBD products can help with health and fitness. CBD oil can offer a wonderful remedy for extreme pain in the body. CBD oil or Cannabidiol is recommended for people taking care of chronic pain. If you want to fit and healthy body I will help you. You can contact the seller through the site. But prior to doing so, consult your physician.

We aim to provide awareness of CBD includes its benefits and uses.

​​​We offer premium quality CBD for pain, anxiety, stress, insomnia, and other health conditions. Our CBD products are made with 100% natural and organic ingredients.

THANKS FOR READING THIS POST.