FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   The Best Way to Lose Weight (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/13912-best-way-lose-weight.html)

sid14cse 04-02-2018 04:40 PM

track your calories intake and consumption on regular basis.

JoJoRawVegan4Life 04-06-2018 04:01 AM

helping to feel my best

raw fruits and vegetables and two days of intermittent fasting per week helps me

belperto 04-06-2018 02:16 PM

The best way is to lose weight naturally to control eating. Do not eat much food.

amy_jackson 04-26-2018 07:46 PM

Thanks for sharing these tips. Such changes in one’s lifestyle can help them reach their fitness goals.

nagpurayurveda 04-29-2018 07:58 PM

the best way to reduce weight is exercise daily and follow diet routine.

ayurvedic123 05-01-2018 07:39 PM

i think cardio is the best for rapid weight loss

SanjanaReji 06-05-2018 11:02 PM

Ayurvedic Treatment

Originally Posted by MarinaMaksimova (Post 123719)
I am a young mother. I have a problem with being overweight. I like to read, watch TV.
Previously, I worked fantasy sport, played volleyball, ran in the mornings.
After the birth of a child's life has changed. The extra kilos started to come very quickly, drooping side.
I had done the bunch of diets, yoga, sports, nothing helps. Weight is in place.
Help me, please.

Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala Will help you to lose weight. Please come to God's own country, and enjoy the ayurvedic treatments here. No side effects.

tpizzie51 06-26-2018 02:45 PM

I feel like one of the best way to lose weight is working out more and eating less, however the question becomes how much more working out and how much eating less.. which we're all battling with I suppose. However, I do it always comes down to eating less and working out more.

morphasia 06-27-2018 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by tpizzie51 (Post 138738)
I feel like one of the best way to lose weight is working out more and eating less, however the question becomes how much more working out and how much eating less.. which we're all battling with I suppose. However, I do it always comes down to eating less and working out more.

All over the internet there are sites where you can plug in your weight, height, age, gender and it will spit out a reasonable weight range for you. These online calculators also show how much to reduce in order to lose weight and reach your goal. 1-2 pounds per week is most to lose on a healthy eating plan. I'm a strong proponent of low-carb but each person has to do their research and find their own eating plan. Fitday actually has an online calculator that shows good caloric intake for weight goal and level of activity. I don't care much about calories. I care more that I stay low-carb and that my macros are at about 65% healthy fat, 25% protein and 10% carbs each day. Fitday is so awesome, after you plug in your daily food, it will actually show you your macros (along with calories, nutrients, etc). Exercise is good for a great many things, but I don't believe it makes you lose weight. Eating smart makes us lose weight. All the best in your journey.

johnysmith 07-02-2018 05:45 PM

Ayurveda treatment is best way to lose weight .It give results very fast.