FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   The Best Way to Lose Weight (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/13912-best-way-lose-weight.html)

cafene30458 03-27-2017 02:02 PM

Got to stay in the gym for 2-3 hours a day to burn those stored plus the calories taken in. Its hard but it is working for me. Small meals and drink water if you get hungry and then if still hungry have a small snack. I never knew how important breakfast is until know. Eating healthy is 80% of weight loss.

Tejasri 05-02-2017 02:20 AM

The best way to lose weight is to follow nutritious diet along with doing workouts. I personally followed low carb diet and did workouts. It really helped me. I could not only shred fat, but also could learn more about nutrition and fitness.

heliosmusic 05-26-2017 09:16 PM

excersise man

TinaStevenson 05-26-2017 09:42 PM

I think supplements effect much faster than other methods.

waffle1 06-06-2017 09:07 AM

I personally believe in small changes -- I love what OP suggested, make changes one at a time, and you'll see gradual results, but it's more likely to be permanent.

ThomasChristy 06-09-2017 12:26 AM

I completely agree, it's better not to think you're on a diet focus on a better way of eating the proper foods, protein, vegetables fruit etc., and water of course plenty of that.

debrahall1 10-15-2017 06:20 PM

You can also try online tips for reducing weight and dedication towards weight loss.

anniejohnson04 12-25-2017 09:06 PM

Everything is connected to what you feed your belly which is why you’ve to be very careful while choosing what you eat. If lethargy, hungriness and nutrition deficient is what you feel after having your meal then check out this free diet plan which has changed a lot of lives. Thanks to its tastefulness and richness of nutrients that people connect to eat without struggling to like it first.

NickMaila 01-09-2018 10:32 AM

Most people think of losing fat as taking time to run on a treadmill, but some foods really will help speed up your fat-loss efforts but some can make it worse.
You will be surprised to learn that burning fat and losing weight isn't just solved by doing as much cardio as possible.

It doesn't matter how much you run your gym's treadmill if you do not know what to consume or what not to eat after the workout. Sure, get yourself a cheat day 'if' you work out all week—buuuuut you'll reach your fat-loss goals a lot faster if you line up your nutrition needs parallel to your workouts.
Going to the grocery store can be a bit of a challenge. It's hard to balance your budget with getting the most nutritious options. There are many things out there that can be misleading — such as saying healthy options or good deals when they're not even close to being either. Here are some foods that you have to let go of.

Where? Hear, read

Noe! 02-12-2018 09:35 PM

I'm walking a lot with the aim to stay slim and also attend gym twice a week,try not to eat sweets before going to sleep.