FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   The Best Way to Lose Weight (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/13912-best-way-lose-weight.html)

kimberlyrcozart 04-23-2016 02:53 PM

The Best Way to Lose Weight

If you’re looking for the best way to lose weight, you’re probably thinking of it on a long-term scale as well as short-term. No-one wants to put all the weight back on again after you’re tried so hard to lose it! But what’s the best way to lose weight and keep it off for long term sustainability? For a few tips, read on.
If you want the best way to lose weight for the long term, changing your eating habits is essential. You can’t expect to lose weight if you don’t cut out some of the fat and extra calories in your diet, so thoroughly review what you eat and make changes where appropriate.But, a healthy diet doesn’t mean a boring diet. Indeed, having a variety of exciting foods is essential to keep you motivated and make sure the weight stays off. There’s nothing worse than being bored with what you’re eating, because then you’ll be more likely to give in to temptation and will waste all your hard work. Make a meal plan for the week including plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meats and oily fish to get all the essential nutrients you need. Don’t succumb to the assumption that all fats are bad – a lot are essential! Oily fish, nuts and olive oil should always be included in your diet. Check out websites or cookbooks for healthy and interesting recipes. Variety is the spice of life, and will is a key component to the best way to lose weight. Why? Simply because with variety, you’re more likely to stick to it!Changing the way your food is prepared can be another great way to lose weight, often without even noticing. Swap your fried chicken for a skinless oven-cooked breast, give the high-fat salad dressing a miss in favour of a nice bit of olive oil, or swap your morning latte for black coffee and lose up to a pound in a week. By simply swapping some of your food for healthy alternatives you’ll barely even notice you’re dieting!.......

kimberlyrcozart 04-23-2016 02:55 PM

source Lose Weight Fast And Easy Tips

SherryTracy 06-19-2016 07:45 PM

Eat healthy, exercise regularly (at least 1 hour per day).

Eat mostly vegetables and fruits, limit carbs, and as little sugar as possible.
Drink lots of water.
Eat every 3 hours, but in small portions.
As soon as you feel hungry, drink a glass of water and wait 15 minutes. If you're still hungry, eat something healthy and in small portions.

Go for a morning run every day, right after sunrise. Best time to get fresh air (oxygen).

If you can, join a gym and exercise for 2-3 hours every day.

If you cant join a gym, go running, jump rope, ride a bike, or play some other type of sport.
Also, if you can, buy a fitness hula hoop (they're weighted). This makes you lose weight, but it especially makes you lose weight around your belly, hip and thighs.

Hope that helped!

LovisaKarlsson1 06-30-2016 01:08 AM

Hello. My friend has introduced me to this way of life .I hate the word “diet”. I know that is a good way to lose weight for me. Could anyone suggest me a good way to lose weight? I am waiting for your response

Zaradonnell 08-03-2016 11:31 PM

Let's move on to find out about some good ways to lose weight fast:

Drink a full glass of water before each meal.

Eat a portion of fruit before your meals.

Choose healthy snacks.

like Salad snacks

Nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews)

Fresh fruit Oatcakes,

Digestives or crackers

Cereal and breakfast bars

Learn to enjoy exercise.

Hope you understand it.

jamesburkholder 01-11-2017 09:28 PM

I completely agree that we should focus on burning fat rather than losing weight. One of my friends used to take diet seeds to keep herself fit and healthy. It actually worked she looks more fit and well maintained than before.

MarinaMaksimova 01-12-2017 07:49 AM

I am a young mother. I have a problem with being overweight. I like to read, watch TV.
Previously, I worked fantasy sport, played volleyball, ran in the mornings.
After the birth of a child's life has changed. The extra kilos started to come very quickly, drooping side.
I had done bunch of diets, yoga, sports, nothing helps. Weight is in place.
Help me please.

ormaman333 02-07-2017 06:52 PM

staying focused is a great strategy

MICKEL17579 03-21-2017 01:32 AM

Gym + cardio
do 30 minutes cardio in the morning. Then hiit workout in the evening. Cut all sorts of sugar except fruits.

joakimeiselt 03-21-2017 09:13 PM

I guess.. Eating healthy is always the key and a little cardio won't hurt..

cafene30458 03-27-2017 02:02 PM

Got to stay in the gym for 2-3 hours a day to burn those stored plus the calories taken in. Its hard but it is working for me. Small meals and drink water if you get hungry and then if still hungry have a small snack. I never knew how important breakfast is until know. Eating healthy is 80% of weight loss.

Tejasri 05-02-2017 02:20 AM

The best way to lose weight is to follow nutritious diet along with doing workouts. I personally followed low carb diet and did workouts. It really helped me. I could not only shred fat, but also could learn more about nutrition and fitness.

heliosmusic 05-26-2017 09:16 PM

excersise man

TinaStevenson 05-26-2017 09:42 PM

I think supplements effect much faster than other methods.

waffle1 06-06-2017 09:07 AM

I personally believe in small changes -- I love what OP suggested, make changes one at a time, and you'll see gradual results, but it's more likely to be permanent.

ThomasChristy 06-09-2017 12:26 AM

I completely agree, it's better not to think you're on a diet focus on a better way of eating the proper foods, protein, vegetables fruit etc., and water of course plenty of that.

debrahall1 10-15-2017 06:20 PM

You can also try online tips for reducing weight and dedication towards weight loss.

anniejohnson04 12-25-2017 09:06 PM

Everything is connected to what you feed your belly which is why you’ve to be very careful while choosing what you eat. If lethargy, hungriness and nutrition deficient is what you feel after having your meal then check out this free diet plan which has changed a lot of lives. Thanks to its tastefulness and richness of nutrients that people connect to eat without struggling to like it first.

NickMaila 01-09-2018 10:32 AM

Most people think of losing fat as taking time to run on a treadmill, but some foods really will help speed up your fat-loss efforts but some can make it worse.
You will be surprised to learn that burning fat and losing weight isn't just solved by doing as much cardio as possible.

It doesn't matter how much you run your gym's treadmill if you do not know what to consume or what not to eat after the workout. Sure, get yourself a cheat day 'if' you work out all week—buuuuut you'll reach your fat-loss goals a lot faster if you line up your nutrition needs parallel to your workouts.
Going to the grocery store can be a bit of a challenge. It's hard to balance your budget with getting the most nutritious options. There are many things out there that can be misleading — such as saying healthy options or good deals when they're not even close to being either. Here are some foods that you have to let go of.

Where? Hear, read

Noe! 02-12-2018 09:35 PM

I'm walking a lot with the aim to stay slim and also attend gym twice a week,try not to eat sweets before going to sleep.

sid14cse 04-02-2018 04:40 PM

track your calories intake and consumption on regular basis.

JoJoRawVegan4Life 04-06-2018 04:01 AM

helping to feel my best

raw fruits and vegetables and two days of intermittent fasting per week helps me

belperto 04-06-2018 02:16 PM

The best way is to lose weight naturally to control eating. Do not eat much food.

amy_jackson 04-26-2018 07:46 PM

Thanks for sharing these tips. Such changes in one’s lifestyle can help them reach their fitness goals.

nagpurayurveda 04-29-2018 07:58 PM

the best way to reduce weight is exercise daily and follow diet routine.

ayurvedic123 05-01-2018 07:39 PM

i think cardio is the best for rapid weight loss

SanjanaReji 06-05-2018 11:02 PM

Ayurvedic Treatment

Originally Posted by MarinaMaksimova (Post 123719)
I am a young mother. I have a problem with being overweight. I like to read, watch TV.
Previously, I worked fantasy sport, played volleyball, ran in the mornings.
After the birth of a child's life has changed. The extra kilos started to come very quickly, drooping side.
I had done the bunch of diets, yoga, sports, nothing helps. Weight is in place.
Help me, please.

Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala Will help you to lose weight. Please come to God's own country, and enjoy the ayurvedic treatments here. No side effects.

tpizzie51 06-26-2018 02:45 PM

I feel like one of the best way to lose weight is working out more and eating less, however the question becomes how much more working out and how much eating less.. which we're all battling with I suppose. However, I do it always comes down to eating less and working out more.

morphasia 06-27-2018 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by tpizzie51 (Post 138738)
I feel like one of the best way to lose weight is working out more and eating less, however the question becomes how much more working out and how much eating less.. which we're all battling with I suppose. However, I do it always comes down to eating less and working out more.

All over the internet there are sites where you can plug in your weight, height, age, gender and it will spit out a reasonable weight range for you. These online calculators also show how much to reduce in order to lose weight and reach your goal. 1-2 pounds per week is most to lose on a healthy eating plan. I'm a strong proponent of low-carb but each person has to do their research and find their own eating plan. Fitday actually has an online calculator that shows good caloric intake for weight goal and level of activity. I don't care much about calories. I care more that I stay low-carb and that my macros are at about 65% healthy fat, 25% protein and 10% carbs each day. Fitday is so awesome, after you plug in your daily food, it will actually show you your macros (along with calories, nutrients, etc). Exercise is good for a great many things, but I don't believe it makes you lose weight. Eating smart makes us lose weight. All the best in your journey.

johnysmith 07-02-2018 05:45 PM

Ayurveda treatment is best way to lose weight .It give results very fast.

ankitkapoor 07-09-2018 10:34 PM

Ayurveda treatment is best way to losing weight.

crystawaston332 07-13-2018 01:12 AM

If you are not satisfied with exercise then you have to find out what are the main reasons for gaining your weight day by day. Do you know that drinking or eating from the plastic is also the reason for weight gain?

olivia2018 07-19-2018 11:38 PM

Today almost every one of us is worried and stress with overweight issues. Junk food, lack of exercise, consumption of oily and fatty food, intake of excess alcohol and many other such factors contribute to the obesity of the individual. To combat this problem, many medicines and treatments are available however, all are not safe and reliable. When you use natural weight loss supplements that are prepared from the ingredients obtained from the plants, thus, safe to use. Along with the intake of natural dietary supplement, drink plenty of water, keep yourself active and involve yourself in some easy exercise for weight loss.

figurecheck 08-13-2018 08:57 PM

They said green tea is good for detox, or any kind of tea. I'm trying to find the best one yet but everything seems to be all similar. I came across into different websites every now and then, but i'm worrying about the side effects. I know that teas are organic but sometimes, they could result of stomach pain or hunger-- resulting in too much food intake just to satisfy that. I came across in The red tea detox ad, but I think that it's too good to be true. what do you guys think? Should I try it? Or maybe you could give me some suggestions? Thank you!

LashaundaRau 08-15-2018 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by joakimeiselt (Post 126641)
I guess.. Eating healthy is always the key and a little cardio won't hurt..

Hey. I think that the best way to lose weight are doing exercises and eating vegetables.

panchkarma27 08-26-2018 05:35 PM

Eat a high-protein breakfast

iamtomas 08-27-2018 02:33 AM

1. Good breafast / 50/50 on carbs on protein
2. go to the gym a 1 hour later
3. workout for 30-40 minuts with 1 minut rest time beteen sets!
4. eat alot of protein right after your workout.
5. Stay away from carbs and sugar late on the evening

Stick with this and your body will change for the better!

Valvaton08 10-05-2018 09:00 AM

Follow a weight loss diet that you believe you can easily follow it for a long time. Don't create a diet that you aren't sure whether you will be able to consistent on it or not.