Jho, I typed up a long response about water weight, then the site went down. But the more you drink the more you pee so no water weight. If I intake a lot of sodium and don't flush my system with a gallon of water I'll gain a lot, but if I drink my water, I don't.
I totally fell off goals today/this week with all of family being home for spring break.
At least today I walk/jogged 2.5 miles and did some weights.
On the other hand, I ate a ridiculously huge lunch, and then ate 6 Fannie May truffles...so delicious and enjoyed though, esp the cappucino one. I'm still SOOOoooOO hungry! Not going to log calories, too scared.
Another positive: did three pain-in-the-butt outstanding chores: got passports for kids, opened safe deposit box, mailed off old family cassettes to convert to mp3's.
Jho as mike said wear will just flush itself out of your system. If you were dehydrated or poorly hydrated and drank a lot of water you might show some water gain, but not under normal circumstances. Glad you enjoyed my blog
Cardio 1 hour
Fitday re-re-start date: 1/03/13
re-start wt: 136
Current wt: 136
goal wt: 120 even 125 by 4/27/13...when i do my first half marathon
The first time I actually had time to post and the site went down, I think I'll have to do what Mern does and open a Word document.
1389 calories for the day, room for a small snack if I need it. I hope everyone stays strong for hump day.
Highest weight October 1st, 2011 247.6
Starting weight January 3rd, 2012 227.8
January pounds lost 7.8 = 220
February pounds lost 4.4 = 215.6
March pounds lost 2.6 = 213 (do better in April)
Goal weight 160.4
Quick check-in...I am a walking zombie on cold meds and I can't even take the good stuff .
1. Calories no more than 1300. 1249, and 150 of that is cough drops, vitamin C, and cough syrup , 1235
2. Follow my pie chart rules. Yes, Perfect today!
3. Sleep 7 hours a night, melatonin if I have to. Yes, Yes
4. Exercise 6 days (hope I can get this; I'm sick right now). One
5. Fluids all day long. Yes, Yes
6. No white sugar/flour (note to self: this means frozen yogurt). Totally forgot; had half a fortune cookie, Yes
7. Deal with insurance company provider issues. Not yet, and another one just came up
8. Reorganize/file in home office. Not yet
9. Clean basement (weekend goal). Not yet
10. Take the boy shopping (weekend goal). Not yet
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
1) 1,650 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,650) - 1780, 1499
2) walk for 1 hour, lift weights for 1/2 hour at least 5 days per week - no, yes
3) 20% protein minimum - 19%, 24%
4) 72oz water minimum - 72oz, 72oz
5) calorie deficit at least 600 - 725, 840
6) finish my resume - no, no
7) get a definite plan for the house painting job I'm doing for my friend no, yes
8) keep my spending log up to date - no, yes
Start: Feb 1/12 - 203lbs
Currently: 173.5 lbs
mini goal: 168 lbs
final goal: 140lbs