Joining a day late. These past days since I've gotten home from vacation have been nothing but entirely slave-driving work and deadlines and stumbling into bed exhausted. Today is the LAST of the deadlines, though. I've managed to mostly-maintain my weight (177.1 this morning, but I am blaming beer-drinking from yesterday) but it is creeping slowly up in the wrong direction. I haven't even been logging food, and that's usually something I do no matter what. Exercise has fallen completely off the map.
Yesterday I relaxed and enjoyed my 4th of July -- though that meant some beer was had
So today I'm starting over - I'd like to be back under 175 by my birthday, next Friday. It's completely doable. This is just a speedbump
It's lovely to see everyone again!!! Good luck this week!
Fitness and Exercise Goals:
1) Average of 1300 calories (no more than 1450 daily)
2) Achieve a 7,000 calorie deficit through a combination of eating and exercise.
3) 96 oz. of water daily
4) 30 Day Shred 5x per week
5) 2 or more "extra exercise" cardio days
6) Limit eating out to 2 lunches and 1 dinner or less
7) Weight and record on Friday ONLY (it's TOTM, but I have a doc's appt. Friday and I want to see how their scale measures against mine)
8) Fiber pills and multivitamin every day
1) 5 hours of sewing done this week
2) Clean (or at least tidy) one room every day
3) Reserve car for birthday weekend trip!
4) Mail out thank-you note
5) Make an effort on my appearance every day
Female, 30 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 5/19/14 = 179.6 (net: -35.6)
Current mini-goal: 175 lbs.
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."