It's time for me to get serious! >

It's time for me to get serious!

Community
Notices

It's time for me to get serious!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
no problem. I didn't ever try to befriend you on FB.
I wouldn't mind...I feel like I know you pretty well by now
I am new the the facebook too and especially in my line of work, I'm a little wary!
Thanks again!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:20 PM
FitDay Member

Lookin' good Mike! sometimes bf% calculators can err on the low side... from the looks of it I'd guess 14-15% bf? I'm at like 17-18% so I've still got a ways to go, but my strategy has shifted from fat loss to clean, lean gain. Afterall, there are two ways to change a percentage right?
Old 12-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by tandoorichicken
Lookin' good Mike! sometimes bf% calculators can err on the low side... from the looks of it I'd guess 14-15% bf? I'm at like 17-18% so I've still got a ways to go, but my strategy has shifted from fat loss to clean, lean gain. Afterall, there are two ways to change a percentage right?
I agree as well, BF looks way higher than 12.7. I also agree on there being more than one way to change BF%. That's why I think I'm shifting my thought, bulking will just make it that much harder to get where I want to be next summer. I'm going to try to slowly drop bf% by gaining just a little muscle (it would be nice to lose some fat too but who knows) then I think once I cut I will look much bigger even though I'm not, just lean.

God I hate this, I knew it was going to end up like this. Oh well the end result is all that matters, right?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-03-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I wouldn't mind...I feel like I know you pretty well by now
I am new the the facebook too and especially in my line of work, I'm a little wary!
Thanks again!
I can understand, having a bunch of crazies looking for you could be bad. lol
Old 12-04-2010, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Mike I started a pre=workout shake last night andI felt like a beast. Also gought some Glucosamine for my post workout protien shake. I feel great.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:35 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by justawalker
Mike I started a pre=workout shake last night andI felt like a beast. Also gought some Glucosamine for my post workout protien shake. I feel great.
cool! what's in your pre-workout shake?
Old 12-04-2010, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

cool! what's in your pre-workout shake?
Ill post later have to work until 12:00 stuff is at home. I have to say I really didnt believe it would make any difference and I didnt want addl caffiene to keep me up. I picked my 21 year old son up from work and he talked me into going to the supplement store on the way.
Anyway he takes all kinds of crap and is in good shape , works out a lot.
He asked the girl what she had for preworkout without caffiene she came up with this bottle and asked if I wanted to try a sample, since I was working out at 6:00 I said sure. She mixed it up and I drank it. She said it had vits, arginine, N.O boosters blah blah blah.
went to gym tired from work not expecting much and started feeling pretty good about 10 minutes in started pushing hard upping weights, concentrating on form etc. took appropriate rests between sets and all that stuff. 45 min in I was pumped up doing some cable pulldowns 150 lbs (heavy for me) 3-sets of 8. did some abs at that point incline crunches with 8 lb ball. Still wanting more I had no more to do. Headed out the door at the hour mark feeling energized.Wondering what the hell was in that? Was it the placebo effect? Was it the magic potion lol? I didnt care went straight to the Muscle Max store and bought a jug didnt care what was in it...
Anyway went home had a Protien shake with Glutamine headed to Sams Club still feeling pretty good actually it was 8:05 and I was feeling great thinking I will never sleep (I have problems with any stimulant caffiene, tea etc), I normally go to bed at this time when I work Boring I know.

Got home had some egg whites and cottage cheese went to bed at 10:15 fell asleep quickly and slept sound until 6:30 ...success

I will post what it is exactly when i get home. My wife is a Body Combat instructor and took a scoop before her morning class today as well. I will post her thoughts later too..
Old 12-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

cool, it sounds like whatever it is worked out well for you.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:37 AM
FitDay Member

cool, it sounds like whatever it is worked out well for you.
Thhstuff was called Fuzion k-akg3 check it out.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Super Moderator

weight = 174.4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.